[Resolved]  Standard Chartered Credit Card — Refusal from bank to Issue NOC letter

Myself Rahul Agarwal has settled all the dues on My Standard Chartered Credit Card Number [protected] .

Now the bank refuses to issue me a NOC letter for the same.

Kindly help.

Rahul Agarwal
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:00:05
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I had a stanchart card for a long back 2003 and after repayment of full dues as per telephonic conversation i made a payment of Rs 46.218.50 by cheque as their instruction but frm two month letter bank send a statement showing Rs 909.5 on a a different instabery A/c no which inever had eairlier. On protest i send a letter and surrender my credit card after destruction through dedicated bank's drop box, but bank used to send monthwise statement with increasing monetery dues and sent recovery agent in my house and office. I made a complain to local police station and also complain banking ombudsmen. Ombudsmen refer my complain to bank's nodal agencies but nodal agencys did not reply so far, and alledgely lodged a police case from delhi with a demand of 1.4 lakhs due.
Now what should i do?
CARD NO [protected]
Any thing is possible by SC.I have not seen such a corrupt, shameless and unethical business
house.There name should be standard cheater bank.There are thousands of people and RBI
is not taking it seriously at all.We all need to get togrther and fight against this company

Standard Chartered Bank Phone