Standard Chartered Credit Card — Wrong charges charged by Standard Chartered credit card

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 tokrunalshah
I am facing problem in with Standard charted credit card for wrong charges charged by them in last 4 months statement. I have sent 3 mail to company for reversal but they have not done any action against. In this month also they have charged 2000 Rs. for limit exceed charges. I have not been informed regarding the same.

At the time of taking the credit card they have giving confirmation that no annual fees will be charged due to corporate discount

Around 4500 rs. wrong charged by this company.

Wrong charges charged by Standard Chartered credit card

Comments

Credit Card — Wrong Charges

My Name is TUshar Shah
I have SBI CREDIT CARD No: 4317 [protected] & Credit Limit is Rs. 12000 & Cash limit is Rs.8000

When i take card , i told executive i dont want any type of insurance with it..
but in my statement always insurance add within it..
now tell me why should i pay for it that i dont want it..

now my pending payment is rs. 247. & also my card is block..
now tell me wht i have to do?

Your executive done wrong with me with false commitment..
now tell me who paid this amount..

kindly send me clarification & reverse my all charges.

I dont want any type of insurance & tell me procedure of cancallation of card..
as i tried to call on toll free number. but always this number is busy

I thought State Bank of India is Government Bank .. So its for people..
But i thought wrong...its not for us..

Tushar Shah
70/838,
Panchvati Appt. Sola Road,
Naranpura,
Ahmedabad
Ph : [protected]
I have take a personal loan on ICICI Bank Credit card Rs. 2, 73, 000/- in June 2008. In the statement of 28th August 08 ICICI bank shown heque payment received Rs. 8, 750/- cheque No. 073904 dated 11.08.2008 and same has debited from my Saving A/c. No. 34100 o[censored]nited Bank of India. But in the statemen of 28th February 2009 ICICI Bank shown that my above cheque has been returned and same amount of Rs. 8, 750/- add in my loan amount and cheque returen fee of Rs. 250/- has levied and also Rs. 30.90/- as a service tax.
I had contact with customer service officer then they had suggest to contact with United Bank of India. I had contact with my above Bank, but cheque has no returned.
ICICI Bank charged wrongly above amount and no co-operation received by ICICI Bank. What can I do.

19, Rajaji Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600001
    Standard Chartered Credit Card - Wrong charges charged by Standard Chartered credit card