Standard Chartered / Personal Loans — No.1 Fraud Bank

todavid27
I had taken a personal loan from SCB.Before taking the loan, the information given to me is incorrect regarding the foreclosing charges. These guys to get their commission they put us in trouble. Then when we give a request to foreclose a loan, they take 21 working days to process the request. For eg: i gave a request on 2nd of Nov to foreclose the loan, that too i walked into the bank thinking i can do it rite away without paying the interest. But one sweet lady who is sitting there and doing nonsense work tells me to call the CC and apply for foreclosure. Then i call the CC, give the request, these guys send me the letter after 23days and again i go to the bank and give this letter and they take 4 days to clear my check and i pay interest for all these days without any reason. So they are a typical money drilling bank. Plz friends be aware when your going for a personal loan with SCB. It is no 1 fraud bank which has hidden charges also, and we will be in surprize. Comparitively ICICI is better, when ever u have money go and foreclose it....they dont have any hidden charges. I mean i feel ICICI is fine, coz i didnt encounter any prob till date.
Any query on this or any information on this Fraud bank, you can mail me......
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0