[Resolved]  State Bank of India, Ae Market Branch, Kol-64 — Non-receipt of my money

Sir/Madam,
I have a PPF Account with State Bank of India, AE Market Branch, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 064. In September, 2007 I have Deposited Rs. 25, 000.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only in my PPF Account by a cheque. After a year later I found that there was no deposit in my PPF Account. So when I made contact with the official, he handed me over an invalid (1 year back dated) Bankers' Cheque. Therefore I could not deposit that in my account. After this incedence I wrote TWO letter to SBI, AE Market Branch and SBI Regional Office Kolkata. Till today, i.e., 9th January, 2009, I did not receive any payment from SBI. In this situation I am feeling insecure for my money.
Now, I want to get refund my principal amount and interest amount which I have lost due to neglegency. Also I want to get compensession for this harrashment.
Thanking You.
Yours Faithfully,
Amit Kumar Biswas
AC-189, Salt Lake City
Sector-I, Kolkata-700 064
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have submitted the documents to Aparna Neogi who is the employee of SBI Bank (AE Market Branch) on 12.06.10 for I will purchase a flat(all the the documents which need for a loan) and she gave her Mobile-[protected] which is not-available for every day. Than I called to SBI Bank[protected] directly one person received my and he asked me who am I. I told you pls this call forward to Aparna Neogi for the purpose of loan he just get down the phone for near about 15 minute. So that this is the service of SBI Bank

State Bank of India [SBI]