[Resolved]  State Bank of India, Barrackpore Rly Stn Branch (Code No : 3071) — Non-Receipt of withheld Gratuity

My PPO No is C / ENG / 11020 / 2008 dated 06.06.2008 issued by PCDA (Pensions) Allahabad.
My Pension A/C No : [protected].
My Pension Disbursing Bank : State Bank of India, Barrackpore Railway Station Branch, Chiriamore, Barrackpore, Kolkata - 700 120 (Code No : 0003071).
I have retired from Military Engineer Services on 31 Jul 2008 as an civilian officer. An amount of Rs. 3, 50, 000/- was awarded as the Pensinary Gratuity under the PPO ibid, out of which Rs. 3, 49, 000/- has benn credited on 12 Aug 2008 and Rs. 1, 000/- is withheld. This withheld amount is due since the month of Feb 2009. The matter has been brought up to the notice of my above referred disbursing bank branch on 21 Apr 2009 and sent e-mail to their dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in but no response has yet been recd.
Requested to please look into the matter for payment of this withheld amount of Rs. 1000/- without further delay. With regards - Prakas Chandra Ghosh.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am the residents of Kalia Nibas, Barrackpore.
Wanted to take a car loan. Request your support for financing.

My contact number is [protected]. Please arrange to depute concern person.

GS Bhattacharjee