[Resolved]  State Bank of India — pin not yet received

account no.[protected]...receibed my atm 2 months back... but dint get pin no till now...

Comments

The same problem is going with me right now i Have recievd my card 2 months back still i hv not recievd tha code.
And after 2 months the manager is asking me 2 right a complain once again.The managers of SBI in kolkata are worthless especially if they are Bengali
I CANT REMEMBER MY ATM NUMBER THE SERIAL NUMB IS[protected] PLS MY NUMB IS |+[protected]
Dated: 16.04.2009
To

The Principal Officer
State Bank of India
Delhi.

Sub: Request for issue new PIN No. - regarding –
[protected][protected][protected]----

Kindly refer to the above cited subject.

In this connection, I applied State Bank Cash Plus (State Bank Shopping Card) ATM Card which was duly served on me vide Card No.[protected]. Due to some circumstances Pin No. was not received to me. Pin No. was received me after 45 days and when I processed my ATM Card it was not processed. I complaint to Bank Manager, I.P. Estate, New Delhi he informed me to complaint it online.

So you are requested to kindly issue me new PIN No. immediately.

Yours faithfully,

(INDU BALA SAINI)
A/c No. [protected]-1,
107, Saini Enclave,
Delhi-110092
Phone No. [protected]
my account no.[protected] & my state bank cash plus card no.[protected], but still from 4months i had not got my atm pin number, so plz re-issue the pin as soon as posible.
my account no is-[protected], almost 4 months have gone so far i did not get my pin.plz see the matter
I have opened a saving a/c with your mayiladuthurai branch during jan.2009. I am receiveing debit card on 17th feb.2009. From that date i ferquntly opproch your branch for pin number.Till date (10.06.2009) i have received reply by your officials that"NOT RECEIVED".So i have no way to opproch you. Please do the need full atonce. I have expecting reply from you within five days. due to not issuing pin no. i have not able to use the debit card.My S.B.A/C NO.[protected].
MY A/C NO. IS [protected]
PRAJAPATI MILAN KUMAR AMRUT LAL
I AM NOT GETTING MY PIN NO. AT HOME BY POST...
i have not pin code of my STATE BANK CASH PLUS card... so, , please i request to you give me a my pin code no. please please...
my account no is[protected], almost 1 months have gone so far i did not get my pin.plz see the matter

Sub : Issue of ATM PIN -Reg.
Ref: Comlient No. CC[protected] Dt 04-07-09.

My account no is-[protected], almost 3 months i could not receive any PIN number for operating ATM services.Same problem noticed to you with complient No.CC[protected] Dt 04-07-09.Pl treat the matter urgently and take necessary action immedietly inthis regard.

Thanks & Regards,

K.Venkata Rao.

Sub : Issue of ATM PIN -Reg.
Ref: Comlient No. CC[protected] Dt 04-07-09.

Thanks & Regards,

K.Venkata Rao.
I am also facing the same PIN problem. I had received ATM card ( replacement of old Atm card) 45 days back. But till now I have not received the PIN. I had approched SBI Branch so many times but they are expressing their inability to solve the problem. I dont undertand why the PIN is not delivered inspite of recovery of Rs.200.00 for replacing the ATM Card. There should be penalty for late delivery, as the SBI follows for late payment of dues.

My SBI SB Account No. [protected]