State Bank of India — Not receiving statement

Shuchi Shrivastav

Comments

I am not receiving my statements or e-statements or any of the the intimation of my bill from sbi card department from past 2-3 months. I have called many times on phone banking for e- statements also. how will i pay to them. i have lot of works and tension . pl help me.
Dear Sir, Card No [protected]

I am not receiving my statements since last six months which is creating a problem and I have been paying on an ad-hoc basis. This time I have made it a point to register the complaint with you since the recovery agents are disturbing my peace and I have decided to pay only when I receive a statement from you and close the account. I also received a letter from SBI credit card division of paying immediately failing which it will be referred to legal deptt and I take strong objection to this and would ensure that the responsible person is brought to books through the honourable court, in case this is required.
I give you a formal notice to send me the latest statement and an authorised person from the division to settle this account.

SBI Credit Card — SINCE ONE YEAR STATEMENT NOT RECEIVED

AFTER ASKING ATLEAST 500 TIMES THE COMPANY DOSEN'T BOTHER TO SENT A STATEMENT BY POST OR MY EMAIL, WHERE THEY ARE ALREADY COLLECTED A HUGE AMOUNT FROM ME FOR THE SAME. IT IS SURPRISING THAT I AM NOT YET SWAP MY CARD A SINGLE TIME IN THE WHOLE YEAR.

MY MAIL ID IS [protected]@yahoo.com

SBI Credit Card — Card Statement not received

SEND MY STATE MENT WITHOUT PASSWORD
OR
GIVE ME PASSWORD TO OPEN

I am credit card holder of your bank,my card no is
[protected], so plz send my statements to my
e-mail id, and mobile allerts to my mobile number. my mobile no is [protected],also my card is declined could u plz
send the message why it was declined,

I got a DD of 15,000 but i dont want that DD what is the process to return the DD(it is 0% interest for one month,but it is having only processing fee),plz send details as early as possible.

shaik khasim shareef.

Credit Card — not receiving the statement through mail

I am Chinmaya here. I am not receiving the statement through email and not getting the confirmation through message also. Kindly do this favour for me. Here I mention my email id as
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Thanx
Chinmaya
the persons receiving complain never bother
2. mostly disturbs for flexy loan
3. do not accept for change of billing address
4. wrongly caculate and impose interest by sending cheques late for for collection
I am not receiving any statment since Nov,07.I need the service to be continued as usual

Prabodh Das
C/O Arati Plaza(5C)
Opp Guwahati Commerce College
Chandmari,Guwahati-781003
Kamrup Assam

SBI Credit Card — Receiving of irregular statement

I am not receiving my SBI credit card statement regularly. The statement I received last is 03 Nov 2007. After that, till date I did not receive any statement. However, I also like to get the statement in my home address as below:
116, Kali Charan Ghose Road, P.O. Sinthee, Kolkata 700 050. Please despatch my SBI C/C statement at my new address with immediate effect.
I Want to My Credit Card Statement & Insurance Closed Details.
And My Monthly Card Bill Amount Details.
I Was Call Customer Care But no Response My call.
Pls Send The Statement Details To My Mobile.
My Mobile No.[protected],[protected].
Pls Kindly Ensure This Problem For Me.

NVI — Credit card statement not received

I have not received my credit card statement for last month my. credit card No. is [protected].

SBI Credit Card — Sending statements, but no response given

I had a credit card of SBI, which I cancelled in the month of June'07, But due to some hidden insurance they(SBI credit card) sending me statement till now. I want to sattle the matter. I called them but I am not getting any kind of response from them. What should I do now?
My Credit card had expired on 31 Dec '2007 & still not received my new card.

Pandharinath Shedge

SBI Credit Card — Wrong Staement Generation

I have a SBI credit card & have never used it..

But past i month SBI is constatly messaging to PAy the due payment..

Also i have not got the statement...

Please Correct your system or i want to surrnder the card.

Harshad
I am not receiving my statements or e-statements or any of the the intimation of my bill from Axis credit card department from past 2 months. I have called many times on phone banking no response my call. Eventhough i was paid one month min due by cheque payment. how will i pay in future and how i get bill statement and acknowedement. i have lot of works and tension . pl help me.
My Card NO: [protected]
C.SIVAKUMAR
9, Dhanasekaran st,
Kodambakkam
Chennai - 24
Mobile : [protected]

Credit Card — receiving of credit card

dear sir,

i am working in essar power limited jamnagar, i have applied for credit card here, me and my friend at same level of employment here applied the card, he got his card, but i didnt got my card, i didnt get any information regarding this, its so disgusting to me that my card had been declined, please do me the needful help.

regards,
ANAND BABU M K
ESSAR POWER

Credit Card — not emailing statement of credit card

so, many times i had said to customer care of ICICI bank that i want my estatement of credit card on mail address which mentioned.([protected]@gmail.com)i m not getting my credit card statement last last 5month. i want to pay my dues timely but i have not any amount to pay.

so please do needful

Praveen jain
card holder
[protected]american express)
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2017
Dear Customer(praveen jain),

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

SBI Credit Card — Not Receiving Statement of Credit Card

This is to inform you that i have a Credit Card on my name (Card No. [protected]) and near by 10, 000 Rs. Amount is due on me due to Non-Availability of statement o[censored]sage of my Credit Card from last 2 months from SBI Bank But every month i made the minimum payment of my Credit Card [via Receipt No.[protected]Amount - 1220 Rs.) &[protected]Amount - 736 Rs.)]. I'm ready to make the full payment on one time but without getting the usage statement how can i make the full & final payment as everyday i inform SBI Executive Mr. Prince (Ph-[protected]) to provide the statement but everyday he give some excuses & force me to make the minimum payment every month. Till the date i wasn't receive any of the statement from SBI Bank. everyday my family is receiving phone calls from SBI Tele Callers & Executives and they are forcing & harassing my family on phone to make the minimum payment. But if was ready to make the final payment 2 months before then why should i pay the interest without any of my fault of me as i already paid the amount of 1956 Rs. So, please stop harassing my family without any fault otherwise i'm bound to file a case against you in the consumer cell for harassing the customer.
So, kindly provide the month statement without the interest charged by the SBI Bank as the interest made due to the fault of the Bank & please help me in clearing my due amount by providing the statement

Credit Card — Bill statement and Card pin number not received

I am using HSBC credit card (new card), Number is [protected] but till date
i have not received bill statement because of this i am not able to make payment, and also not received card pin number. Yesterday(07/06/08) i talked to your customer care executive about my pin number he told, will send at my ID with in 3 hour, but not sent. So please solve the both queries as soon as possible so that i can make payment and can register myself for net banking.

My details are as follows

Credit card no. [protected]
Name Khalid Hussain
Mail ID [protected]@rediffmail.com
Mobile no. [protected]

SBI Credit Card — Not getting the statement

I am Madhusmita Dey and I have applied for credit card on the month of December 2006'. But after few days I got a statement of Rs 15000/- that Ihave purchased product from Ajanta Enterprise.But I was unaware of the fact.But I didn't purchased any product from Ajanta Enterprise.Everyday I get acall from credit card that Ihave to pay the whole amount .Now what I will do.Ihave been paying interest since 1yr and they said that now I have to pay Rs 30, 000/-.So, what can I do. Give a sollution.My Mobile Number is [protected].

No.65, St Marks Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001