State Bank of India — Irregular Statements/Bills

Santosh D.
This is a complaint against SBI Credit cards. I got SBI credit card in the month of Nov-2005. Since then I was getting Credit card statements on my hotmail email id until Jul-06. I remember to have got the same by mail also until Jul-06 regularly.Then I opted for Rs.15000/ loan from SBI Credit Card Company in the month of Oct-06 with a grace period of 90 days and also asked SBI CC over phone about sending the bill & statements regularly. Without receipt of any bill from SBICC,I repaid this full amount in Jan-07.
Then I got one statement by email in Mar-07 with a due amount of 1388. I asked SBI CC that I am unaware of this due as I have not got any bill or statement from the time I took CC loan from Oct-06 until Mar-07. This apart I got no response from SBICC until Jun-07. Then I started getting mnthly statements on my hotmail id with a due which became around 5244 as on Sept-07. I contacted SBI CC over phone that it is unfare on their part not sending mnthly statements and now I can not pay this undue amount to them. I gave my mobile as requested and asked the support person the CC office address/phone number. He simply told me to pay the due amount in any SBI ATM Card.
Can anyone help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0