[Resolved]  State Bank of India — ATM Card is not working

Hello Support,
My ATM Card is not working since 2 months. when i am going to insert the card to an ATM Center of SBI or any ATM it shows the error messege " Please insert your card properly and was not inserted properly . Please remove and insert again" as i am a customer since last 5 years.
My A/C. No.[protected]
My ATM Card No.[protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

p.w.d. — atm cum debit card not working

Hello Support,
My ATM Card is not working since starting. when i am going to insert the card to an ATM Center of SBI or any ATM it shows error message. sbi worker says issue duplicate card but process is not so easy. so kindly help me i can not use aug. 2004 .
My A/C. No. [protected]
My ATM Card No.[protected]
Hello sir,
My ATM Card is not working since few days. when i am going to insert the card to an ATM Center of SBI or any ATM it shows the error messege " Please insert your card properly and was not inserted properly . Please remove and insert again" as i am a customer since last 6 years.
Dear
Sir/Madam
i m amit kumar and i have an account in state bank of india budhi vihar branch, moradabad, uttar pradesh, india.
but i have some problem in using my ATM card
the atm card don't accept the pin number
and branch manager don't take interest in my problem
so i kindly request u to solve my problem

card is not working in most of the other non sbi atm.
card no.[protected] account no.[protected] ATM CUM debit card is not working in most of the other non SBI ATM.

State Bank of India [SBI]