[Resolved]  State Bank of India — Bill statement

Phone:[protected]. Mobile: [protected]. e-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com.

A.BALASUBRAMANIAN, M.A., Plot.No.36, 7th Cross Street,
Jeyendra Nagar, Sembakkam,
Chennai.600 073.
Dated: 11th November 2007.
To
The Credit Cards Division,
State Bank of India.(www.sbicard.com)

Sirs,
My credit Card No. is [protected]. I have shifted my residence from the previous one to the above mentioned address during June 2007. Immediately I have informed the Bank in writing. There was no response from the Bank. Hence, I have again informed the bank with a copy of the ration card a proof of my shifting. Even now there is no response from the bank. I did not receive any bank statement for the past five months, however I am making the payment, as usual, without expecting any statement from your bank. I am very sorry to say that if I do not receive any statement at least from the ensuing month, I have no option except to think over to get the account closed forthwith.

Thank you, for the co-operation extended so far.

Yours faithfully,
A.BALASUBRAMANIAN.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Phone:[protected]. Mobile: [protected]. e-mail:[protected]@gmail.com

SUNILKUMAR S., Plot.No.76, 7th Cross Street,
Jeyendra Nagar, Sembakkam,
Chennai.600 073.
Dated: 9th June 2009.
To
The Credit Cards Division,
State Bank of India.(www.sbicard.com)

Sirs,
My credit Card No. is [protected]. I have shifted my residence from the previous one to the above mentioned address during June 2009. Immediately I have informed the Bank in writing. There was no response from the Bank. Hence, I have again informed the bank with a copy of the ration card a proof of my shifting. Even now there is no response from the bank. I did not receive any bank statement for the past five months, however I am making the payment, as usual, without expecting any statement from your bank. I am very sorry to say that if I do not receive any statement at least from the ensuing month, I have no option except to think over to get the account closed forthwith.

Thank you, for the co-operation extended so far.

Yours faithfully,