Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  State Bank of India — NON CREDIT OF COMMUTATION & GRATUITY

I am ex-servicemen retired from Indian Army on 31 Jul 2006. On revision of my pension etc I was issued fresh PPO with revised commutation & Gratuity in the month of Sep 2009. It was sent to SBI Mathura, they took 15 days to sent to concerned branch i.e SBI Mathura Cantt they took month to despatch to CPPC, SBI Main Building, New Delhi. Since 06 Oct 09 I have visited thrice to New Delhi Branch, but the answer is the same that they have not yet received. It is so embarrassing situation for the ex-servicemen to SBI New Delhi i.e CPPC is saying to contact Mathura Branch and they are saying to contact New Delhi Branch. I am badly need of money and normal procedure has taken more than three months to credit my emoluments and still things are not clear whey it shall be credited or not.

Comments

It is true they are taking too much time to clear dues of retired persons. The system now adopted by the SBI is worst.

State Bank of India [SBI] Phone