[Resolved]  State Bank of India — wrong name in cheque book

SIR,
My name is GOURANGALAL SUTRADHAR. I am an investor of SBI of ASHARU branch. I have got a cheque book recently. But there is a printing mistake in my name (GOURAGA SUTRADHAR). I think it will be a problem in future. Please tell me what i shall do. Please contact me at this number [protected] or email me here.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

With much faith and assurance in you I would want to post a complaint regarding the State Bank of India (branch-Kahalgaon, bhagalpur-"bihar").It would be unkind news to you that some of the Assistant Branch Manager-"Mr.Ali tries to work with their customer in a harsh, impolite, rude, impatient, annoying way.
He wants to say that being Assistant Branch Manager he would work in his manner and rather it is wrong or right no one's can tell him.Many of the customers are sure that he shows his "dadagiri", as he is local man (residing in Kahalgaon).So OI don't think misbehaving is the mission of SBI as shown in their aim and Mission chart.
Really of my experience i think he want to show the power of his position and now he thinks threatening me even though the fault lies in cashier;he started arguing me on the mistake.
Sir, i would beg you to check this man's.
Thank's