[Resolved]  State Bank of India — Pending of Reissue ATM

Still it goes near by 30 days, i applied for new atm as i lost it earlier in pune, but up to present extent i woudn't recieve the new ATM.

Comments

Respected sir,
I Mr. BOGGULA VENKATA RAMANA REDDY WAS AN ACCOUNT HOLDER IN KANCHIKACHERLA BRANCH OF ANDHRA PRADESH. SINCE LAST THREE YEARS I AM NOT USING MY ACCOUNT AND ATM CARD. NOW I WANT TO USE MY ATM CARD. I WAS ALSO FORGOT MY PIN NUMBER. SO PLEASE KINDLY GIVE ME A NEW PIN NUMBER FOR RE USING MY ATM CARD. I AM HAVING RS. 750 BALANCE IN MY A/C. IF THERE IS ANY CHARGES TOWARDS GIVING NEW PIN NUMBER, I AM READY TO BARE THE AMOUNT.
THANKING YOU SIR,
MY A/C.NO: [protected]
ATM CARD NO.[protected]
THANKING YOU SIR,
MY A/C.NO: [protected]
ATM CARD NO.[protected]

SBI — Re-Issue SBI's ATM Card

My SBI's ATM Card No.[protected] which is losed anywhere.
So plz Re-Issue SBI's ATM Card.

- Kusum Lata Sharma
SBI Bank A/c No. is [protected]
Shahjahanpur
Respected sir,
I Mr.Bhushan Chandak has opened a new savings account with check book and ATM since 75 days in your respected bank.Since last two months there is no response for the ATM from the ATM department as I have not recieved yet the ATM card.I have also complaint in the bank as well as in the ATM department of Mumbai.Till I have not yet get any response of that complaints.
So sir, kindly take an enquiry about my complaint.
THANKING YOU SIR;
MY A/C.NO:[protected]
i have appllied for SBI ATM Due to Loss Of My ATM .But Still Not I recived the same.Customer Care Gives diffrent answers.
RESPECTED SIR,

I AM AMIRKHAN PATHAN AN ACCOUNT HOLDER IN BANK OF INDIA HOSPITAL BRANCH. I WAS LST MY ATM CARD DETAIL AS BELOW

ACCOUNT HODER NAME :- AMIRKHAN KHANBHAI PATHAN

ACCOUNT NO.:- [protected]

ATM CARD NO. :- [protected]

PARMENENT ADDRESS :- BEHIND G.G.HOSPITAL,
NEAR GYTRI CHOWK,
NAVAGAM GHED,
JAMNAGAR, GUJRAT.

SO, PLEASE LISUE DUPLICATE ATM CARD. DO NEED FULL INTO THE MATTER AND EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS

YOUR FAITHFUY,

AMIRKHAN K. PATHAN
Respected sir,
I Shilpi Agrawal an acount holder in SBI. I have lost my ATM card in January, 2009. but till i donot receive my ATM. I have applied many time. but always they says it will come after 2-3 days. but still i do not receive my ATM.
So please kindly consider my request.
My account no :- [protected]
Are patel chutye ATM khoyaga tu aiisa he hoga na
this is my a/c no-[protected], i have not recieved my atm card.pls essue my atm card
kanchi kacherla sbi branch staff are very lazy, and they behave roughly with the costumers. atleast if we ask any information they lost the patience and answering rudly.

chinta srinivas