[Resolved]  State Bank of India Online Clerk Recruitment — not able to apply online for clerical exam

not able to apply online for clerical exam
I have been trying for online registration but always i face the same problem. Everytime error message comes. I have wasted my money and time as well on it. Pls help us lots of applicants facing the same problem. SBI has not given any other option for the same. I have already made complaint to their end but not sollution so far. My journal No. is[protected]

Comments

i will improve for any things
my form r not submiting on online and i payed my bank draft fee tell me what can i do?
i want to join sbi clerical post
NAME[protected] SANJEEV KUMAR
i want to apply for post "Clerk"
how i can apply the online application form... the form available on the online is not download properly please tell me how to apply...
Respected Sir,

I want to Apply For Clerk Post in SBI. Plz give me process of applying this post.

Thanks & Regards

Ram Birendra Jha
i want a voucher for clerck exam
plz tell me whether we have to send the print out, if yes, then plz tell me address, Iam from nashik and my centre - aurangabad
Myself Rashmi, I am applying for the job of clerk in SBI. Last date for the same is 31/5/8 but i am not able to apply online. Please help.
I have sucsessfully registerd Application by the No.2001639 on 30th May for the Post of Clerk Exam but i have not save my Registration Id and Password thinking that it will come to my email, but I have not get any mail from "[protected]@ibps.in" like others .So you are requested to send by mail to me if possible ther wise I may not get print out of the same.
Sazida Begum
Registration 2001639
email [protected]@live.com
PO-Duliajan Assam
i am very happy to submit this form and i want to be a good cleark

State Bank of India [SBI]