[Resolved]  State Bank of India, Paldi Branch, Ahmedabad — Non receipt of TDS for assessment year 2008-09 Rs. 1,69,253/00

Non receipt of Refund Rs.1, 69, 253-00 Assesment year 2008-09
I, have filed my tax return on 11.06.2008 at Income tax offce, Surendranagar Ward No. 4 (Saurashtra) for Rs. 1, 69, 253/00. which is acknowledged by the office at No. [protected] or 87.I am retired employee of State Bank of India, and being retired person I am in need of the money. Kindly gear up for refund of TDS as early as possible. My C.D. Account No is [protected] at SBI, Dhrangadhra Branch(Dist: Surendranagar)
Non receipt of TDS for assessment year 2008-09 Rs. 1,69,253/00
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

To,
The Bank Manager
SBI
Ahmedabad

Sub: Amount was not withdrawn from the SBI ATM ( Mani Nagar Ahmedabad)

Dear Sir
This is for your kind information that I Vikeern Mishra holding the saving account in HDFC bank A/C no. [protected].Today on 02/10/09 i went o the SBI ATM at Mani Nagar opposite railway station to withdraw Rs 5000/- from the ATM the transation was done but i did not recevied the money from the ATM machine . I got the ATM slip which shows Rs 5000/- deduted from my account . I tried to put the complain in the complain book but there was no security guard neither the complain book . I also tried calling the Toll Free no. but due to national holiday for Gandhi Jayanti i didnt got any responce.

Requesting you to kindly look into this matter and help me out as soon as possible. Its is very difficult for the middle class family like us .

Thanking You