[Resolved]  State Bank of India - Recruitment Of Clerks — Submitted the application-Not getting the reprint copy of the application

Sir, I had applied on line for the Recruitment Clerk in SBI and my Registration ID and Pass word was also generated. But I cannot take out the printed copy of the application using this ID and password. i have received the call letter too.But since i had not taken the printout of the form then i am not able to get it now.The response is "INVALID REGISTRATION".Please help me. Thank You.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:17:35
Complaint comments  340 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Sir I have submitted online application form, and i get registration number and password, that time i not taken the print out, so how can i to take the printout that online application form please help me.
Sir I have submitted online application form, and i get registration number and password, that time i not taken the print out, so how can i take the printout that online application form please help me.
Still I didnot get reprint
Sir, I have submitted the application form and got registration id and password. But whenever i tried to take the print out they showed me the message-"please take the print out after 31st may onwards". Now they deleted the page. What will I do now? Please help.
Application online re-print
Before about 10 days, your website shows the message - "You can the print after 31 may" when clicking on the option - "Application Re-Print". But still now i.e. on Ist June the above message highlighted, please tell that what to do to take the printout now.
Application online re-print
Before about 3 days, your website shows the message - "You can the print after 31 may" when clicking on the option - "Application Re-Print". But still now i.e. on Ist June the above message highlighted, please tell that what to do to take the printout now.
sir, i have summited online application form and got registration id and password. but whenever i tried to take the print out of the application they showed me the message-"kindly take the print out after 31st may" now they deleted this page.what willi do now ? please help me .
Even face the same issue as many have. I have applied Online and could not print then. After that i tried printing and got the the message saying 'Print after 31st May'. Now i could not find the link for Application Reprint. Please let me know what can be done.
please help me
I have applied Online and could npt print then. After I tried printing and got the message saying "print after 31st may". Noe I could not find the link for Application REPRINT.
Please help me.
Even i`m not able to take the print out that form can someone tell me what needs to be done for the printout?
sir
i had applied online for clerical examination and i got the id and password.. but could not take the print out as it showed a message, " print after 31st may".. now i could not find the link to reprint the form.. so please let me know what is to b done...

State Bank of India [SBI] Phone