[Resolved]  state bank of indore ratlam — account was hold

To
Bank Lokpal

Subject- Rs. 4000/- Debited by my saving account no. [protected] Without informing me by state Bank of Indore, Do Batti Branch Ratlam.

Sir/Madam

My saving account number [protected] is present in State Bank of Indore topkhana Branch Ratlam. Sir my account was debited Rs. 4000/- on 20.01.10 by State Bank of Indore Dobatti Branch Ratlam. Without given any information to me. This account is debited in against of gauranty which was given by me for Dr. S.K. Sahu in favour of Personal loan of Rs. 1.00 Lakh. Apart of 1.00 lakh only Rs. 3895 was left in Total Personal Loan. Which rest amount Rs. 3895/- was debited from my account without any information and intimation to me by Bank (SB Indore, Do Batti Ratlam). Hence the person who was taken loan he is a government servant and class II officer and his monthly salary Crediting in State Bank of India Collectorat Branch Ratlam. So in legal view the rest amount should be Debited from his account. But when I went to State Bank of Indore, Do Batti Ratlam for complaint the branch manager said to me that it was done by him and this is coming in his authority.
So this complaints forwarding to you for needful. Otherwise I have to go for consumer forum.
Thanking your.

Dr. Deepak Yadav
email: yadav.[protected]@gmail.com
ph.:[protected]
7, Avishkar Society
TIT Road Ratlam

Comments

STATE BANK OF INDORE DOBTTI RATLAM — Default debit

To

Sir/Madam

Thanking your.

Dr. Deepak Yadav
7, Avishkar Society
TIT Road Ratlam
I DRAW RS 12400/- ON 21 JUNE2009 BUT CASH NOT DRAWN BY ATM AND ACCOUNT IS DEBITED MY A/C NO [protected] SBI SULTANPUR UP. CAC CELL ALLAHABAD SAYS THAT NO MONY IN OUR SWITCH TO PATY YOU
my address 816/81/3 sarvodaya nagar allahpur allahabad up
to

Bank lokpal of india. sir My Name is Yashin Khan. and i have
saving account in ALLAHABAD, BANK at Hapur disst. Ghaziabad
(U.P) my ac nu. [protected]. right now i have 50 k rupees in my
account. i have required a 20 page cheque book. but they have denied for cheque book. im very embrassed.

YASHIN KHAN S/O SAMSUDDIN
UBARPUR, HAPUR GHAZIABAD.

MOB. [protected]
To,

Bank lokpal of india. Sir My Name is Rekha Bunker. and i have
saving account in State bank of indore, BANK at gandhisagar disst. Mandsour
(M.P) my ac nu. [protected]. I withdrawal 10, 000/- rupees in my
account at Rawatbhata branch but could not received amount and deduct in my account so pl. repayment of my amount. I already submit application at your branch but could not taken any action.

Rekha Bunker D/O Late Shri Bhagwan lal Bunker
Rawatbhata, (Kota) Rajasthan.

MOB. +92-[protected]
TO,
Bank Lokpal

Subject- CONTRIBUTORY PENSION FUND NOT FOUND YET. SIR, MY NAME IS MAHENDRA KUMAR MEENA. I HAVE WORKED AT SBI BRANCH BHANPURA(30057)MANDSOUR (M.P)TILL[protected] TO[protected]RISION).DURESION MY JOB I DEPOSITE SOME AMOUNT IN CONTRIBUTORY PENSION FOUND. BUT I CAN NOT RECIVE MY CPF AMOUNT YET. IN THIS MATTER TIMELLY I INFORM THE BRANCH MANAGER, AGM RBO MANDSOUR, LHO BHOPALAND PF DIPPARMENT BUT I CAN NOT FOUND ANY RESPONCE BY THEM. AT THIS TIME I HAVE NEED THIS AMOUNT. i send my july, dec 2011 payslip. PLEASE TAKE ACTION.

thanks.

MAHENDRA KUMAR MEENA S/O RAMCHANDRA MEENA 19-20 RADHIKA VIHAR COLONY AGRA ROAD JAMDOLI JAIPUR-302031 mo-[protected], [protected] e [protected]@gmail.com

state bank of indore ratlam
    File a Complaint