[Resolved]  Steel City Hp Gas Agency — Home delivery very late and no response from seller office

Gas supply delay through dealer at Mango,Jamshedpur through steel city hp gas agency.
It is already 8 days have past since booking for gas but still gas has not been supplied.Is it the normal process to deliever the refilled gas cylinder .If not so please convey me what is actual schedule for process.Please give a glance on this subject.
I have double cylinder but it is of no use since the supplier is saying booking can be done 21 days after delivery of gas cylinder and after booking Mango steel city hp gas agency delear takes minimum of 10 days for delivery.Is it right practice. Idon't think so.Indane gas is delivering within a week
Hence i request u to kindly look into the matter
Thanking you,
Abdul Mojahid
CONSUMER NO- 601502
HP GAS(Steel City agency)

Comments

HP Gas — Late delivery and No response

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I HAVE A HP GAS CONNECTION WITH DOUBLE CYLINDER WITH SOHAM GAS AGENCY, JOGILA MKT, UTHALSAR NAKA, THANE (WEST). MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 621366.
I BOOKED MY CYLINDER ON 11.10.08 DIRECTLY. TODAY THE DATE IS 01.11.08. TILL DATE THE GAS CYLINDER IS NOT DELIVERED.
THE PHONE LINES ARE ALWAYS ENGAGED[protected]/[protected].
I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT WE ARE FACING MUCH PROBLEM DUE TO THIS TYPE OF SERVICE AND IT IS REGULAR HAPPENING.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION ON THE AGENCY OWNER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

EXPECTING A FAVOURABLE RESPONSE.

REGARDS,
KIRAN PARADKAR.

HP — late delivery & no response

dear,
sir /madam
my ca. no. 656728 i am book from 10.11.2008 gas
but no respons 17.11.2008 not deleverd the gas cilinder
miss behave & rong langewege use

kandivali west (400067)
I want to inform you that i have purchased one compaq presario CQ60 104TU on 10 January 2009. At that time a offer was going on of free gift of a digital camera. I have done all the requirement to get the free gift and i had sent you a draft of Rs. 1300 on 02-03-09. But till now i have not recevied the camera or any feedback form your side. I have gone to your dealer at Guwahati from where i have bought the laptop. But they have suggested for consumer case. So i kindly request you to do the needful as early as possible, otherwise i have bound to take legal action on you.

Thanking You.
It is already 20 days have past since booking for gas but still gas has not been supplied.Is it the normal process to deliever the refilled gas cylinder .If not so please convey me what is actual schedule for process.Please give a glance on this subject.
I have double cylinder but it is of no use since the supplier is saying booking can be done 18 days after delivery of gas cylinder and after booking kadma agency delear takes minimum of 25 days for delivery.Is it right practice. Idon't think so because when kadma agency was under delear Bajrang gas delivery used to be done within a week
Hence i request u to kindly look into the matter
Thanking you,
PRASHANT KUMAR MOHAPATRA
CONSUMER NO- 29019
INDIAN GAS
Sir, I have a double bottle H.P. gas connection. I have booked for reffilling of gas cyllinder about one manth ago, but refilled cyllinder not delivered till 12.8.2011.On enquiring on phone, he told that srevious cyllinder was delivered on 19.7.2011 but I have not received such refilled cyllinder. He had not informed such thing at the time of booking.I have contacted 4 to 4 times on phone, evervy time he assured to give delivery on tomorrow .But I have not received refilled cyllinder till 12.8.2011. My second complaint is, most of time I received cyllinder having leakage when I fix regulater on cyllinder. I have to replace rubber of previous cyllinder.Please ensure and instruct refilling plant to check it before delivery.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other