[Resolved]  Stock Holding Corporation India Limited — Wrong transfer of my share to somebody else's DMAT account

In place of rejecting the transfer slip having an alphanumeric DMAT (Client ID) number. SHCIL transfered the shares to other person account. now they are not even executing imdemnity. They are just trying to transfer the responsibility to other party.
In fact the guy to whom sharese got transfered had sold it, so I should get money from SHCIL now.

Vivek
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am also a victim of the irregularities in SHCIL I have been trying to reach them since 2005 and now I get a mail that my stocks have been transferred and account is closed. I have a feeling there may be thousands of people like me who have been cheated by this organization. I will persue this till I get my stocks back. Any suggestions?
From: shafik mulla <[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: shcilnri <[protected]@stockholding.com>
Sent: Fri, June 25, 2010 7:54:38 AM
Subject: Re: client id:16080215

Dear Ms. Medha,
Thank you for your reply. I request you to find further deatails as I know the signature is forged. The person signed has missed some finer details. As I told you earlier I did not come to India in 2008. I don't know this person to whom the shares are transferred. Or let me who seeked my signature if it has come by post.
Write to you later.