[Resolved]  Stock Market — Torchring me

I am KINARI UPVAN KHATRI having an a/c in master capital service ltd. A/c code 406t9. I have big loss in this a/c of 335000/-. I have opened this a/c through Mr. Chetan panchal who is sub broker under Mr. Lalit shah is suborder of this company. When i was open a/c with him i ask him to open limit of 2 lac only. But he open my intraday limit of 50,00,000/- without any margin in my fresh a/c.he asked me when ur margin is over your all trades or position is automatically sqeroff. He gave me online trading software. My husband upvan khatri was operated my a/c. When was he trade test of limit he put odder approximately 5,00,000/- suddenly this order is done, and that time market was down so he got loss. After market Mr. Chetan panchal is meet my husband and he force him to give cheque for this. My husband gave him blank cheque and ask him fill 50000/- and remaining amount will give on next month but he gave blank cheque to co. After this he forced for full payment to my husband so my husband transfer 450 unitec which cost rs 50000/- to master marts ltd. After transferring my share then also company tochured me for remaining payment they will fill full payment in cheque and so i gone to my bank and done stop payment of cheque, further company filled full debit amount in cheque and deposited in bank and my cheque was bounced. Company was not gave me credit of my 450 unitec which cost rs 50000/-, i transfer to master marts company. Now they send me legal notice for this bounce cheque. So please help me about this matter, i have no any idea or no money to give full payment to company. My husband doing an ordinary job & his salary is only 6000 rs per month, so we r unable to pay this payment at once so pleas help & guide us to recover from this matter, thanking you.

Kinnari upvan khatri

Comments

Dont believe on NAVPAD calls.
Navpad is a cheater.
I have lost 69000/- to their calls.
I dont know if i can file a case against them.
dont dont believe on NAVPAD.
www.navpadsgpl.com will fool you guys!
also iloose money in the skim

Complaint categoryCategory: Stock Market