[Resolved]  stock taj commodities services — commodity premium calls

StockTaj Services
#130, 12th Cross, 2nd Main,J.P. Nagar 2nd Phase,
Bangalore 560078
Phone:[protected]
Cell: 91 [protected]
this company person cmmit in commodity premium services paid to Rs. 30000.00 Through debit card transfer POS [protected] E-Billing Soluti A/C NO[protected] DATED13/06/2012 PLEASE REFUND PROCESS MY AMOUNT

From
G. ANJANAPPA ( 91 [protected] )
L B NAGAR DOOR NO 13-186-C-4
SEETAMMA NAGAR
MR PALLE
THIRUPATHI
CHITTOOR DIST
ANDHRA PRADESH
INDIA
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Your sErviSe Is Vary Bad. Your empLoy Mr nAsIf
Only thre three Tips tO Me only thrEe TipS
I lost 50000 eupeeS
After stOp to ME SeRVse
abhishek from stock taj chor - Stock taj, stock vidya, daygains, share raja, shubhtips, market gyan, profit mirror, stock faida, bull gains, money banao, tiger stocks all are same company with same owner - MURLI LAL AGARWAL, MOHAN LAL AGARWAL
Inke saath do jamadaar Manjit singh & Ashwin Bora bhi hai - sab daku hai . saath main ek LALIT naam ka banda hai jiska english khatarnak hai - aur yeh log employee ko salary thik se nehi deta aur 11 companis main number ghumata hai customer ka - dusraa tisra company bolta hai - Gangesh v chor hai -
ph. no bhi update karunga kisiko chaiye tho - reply karo no. bhi deta hun owner ka bhar pur gali do . Rahul gurnani naam ka ek manager hai jisko kuch nehi ata 4th fail manager hai chamar chip hai saab .
I am Rishabh from Jaipur Trifid Research stock advisory firm in Indore took 25, 000/- money from me for Stock tip for 2 month I subscribed but I faced huge losses due to these cheat company after that I came to know about a trader and advisor by one of the website and I would recommend everyone about him who can recover all your loss as I have recovered. He provides excellent equity tips with very good results. I am satisfied since the day I subscribed to his service and have earned tidy profit. If you too are interested then you can contact him at [protected]. I am sure friends even you will appreciate his performance.

Bangalore