[Resolved]  STPL Loan — Harassment to senior citizen by profession Retired Engineer

I am a senior citizen and served as senior most engineer in MNC did several projects for atomic plants in india and aboard for Govt. of India is now facing peculiar and unprecedentted situation during my post retirement settelment in west Bengal. Some hooligans uttered obscence language and tried to open door forcably and hoarse telephone calls fom some Anandamoyee Ghosh of ICICI Bank made life of my spouce miserable caused my spouce to hammerage in brain and under treatment of medical practiceoner cost of which exceeded appro. Rs. 90, 000/- till today though I have no account with them . When I called Ms Ghosh She told me that Kaushik Bose took loan of Rs. 25000/- under loan agrreement no LICAL [protected].
My son Kaushik now in USA was told about the matter, he informed that he took loan on request of his boy hood friend who worked temporarily with ICICI Bank for his distress and to meet the target, he paid up all the due he had with bank.
Under the cir cumstances I would request Finance Ministry of Govt. of India thorugh R. B. I against private Bank
Yours faithfully