[Resolved]  Subhiksha Mobile — Great Cheating is happening in Subhiksha Mobile Stores

I will explain problem, which I faced with Subhiksha.

Actually I planned to buy one latest mobile in Sony Ericsson model. My brother suggested W580i model and also suggested to buy the same in Subhiksha, he said that price will be less in the same compared to other mobile show rooms.

We went to Subhiksha Mobile show room at Valasaravakkam branch in Chennai and purchased W580i model mobile, i.e. using my Credit card on 28/12/2007 for rupees 11,547.

After 1 month, I got the credit card statement from my bank. I was shocked to see the statement, my credit card was swiped twice by the Subhiksha staffs and I am able to see two transactions with the amount 11,547.

I directly went to that store (Valasaravakkam Chennai Branch) and showed the credit card statement. The staffs who was there, when I was purchasing the mobile didn't give me proper response and gave their Managers mobile no. I called the manager (his name is Suraen). I told him the problem, he spoke to me very rudely and said that, "this is not his staffs mistake and you have to check with the bank". I said your staffs have swiped it twice but he said that "Report to whomever you want" and kept the phone down.

What is this, people are going to such shops, to get some discounts but in my case I have paid additionally 11547extra for my amount.

Can anyone suggest me, what steps can be taken against these cheaters............

Comments

Subhiksha Mobile — Cheating : Bought Subhiksha Mobile handset in 8000 Rs. which can not receive calls!!

I bought a 'FLY SX210' Mobile hand set from SUBHIKSHA MOBILE (Vallabh Vidhya nagar-Gujarat) and hand set got failed in receiving calls just 1 day after i bought it in 8000 INR.

On Complaining to Customer care executive Mr. Sidhdhish, they were ready to repair it but not Replace it even if it was just 1 day that i have used it.

That means i spent about 8000 Rs. to buy a mobile which needed immediate repairing!!!
I'm feeling like being cheated, Is this the level of loyalty Subhiksha shows to its customers!! What a Shame...
these type of deals r like cheating to a customer and not so fine looking so subhiksha have to offer a new one to that boy very bad thing.
only u have to do is to take stone and hokey bat and give the knock to the mirror and take away all the new mobiles and run away so that all the money u have been disturbed will get in Thrice or Fiveth.
Well if this the case and your bank said that he did that twice you must have to complaint
against the shop in consumer forum. He will not only pay your extra drawn money also pay
money for problems that you facing.

If you dont want to go for consumer forum, go the nearest police station tell the problem
and also give some money to police man he will get out to from this problem. Atleast
police will make problem to shopkeeper.