Subhiksha Retail Store — Pricing malpractice and false advertising!

nitin shrigandhi
actually this is not a complaint ..... i am a residenve of solapur , maharashtra. im looking forward for a subhiksha retail shop ....... so please let me know the contact person name and no.
do the needfull
nitin shrigandhi

Comments

Subhiksha Retail Store — Price Manipulation

Yesterday on06.11.2007 I visited Subhiksha Store at DLF Qutab Plaza, I picked up some home need items from racks showing discounted rates when I reached cash counter i was surprised to see heavy price manuplation example: unilever VIM BAR rack price Rs.14.60 payment price 15.00 and Kabuli chana Rack price Rs.42.00 payment price RS.47.oo. I was very shocked.
Vijay Vaid
do the needfull
NOT COMPLAIN A REQUEST

Pls. forward this e-mail to consent persona in charge.

I have a mall in Dhanbad, Jarkhand. we have many openings jointly with Big bazar, Mc. Donalds etc. We would like to your attention, IF you are interested to open the same. kindly send your contact persons name & number where i can speak to him for opening of new outlet.

Thanks with regards,

Dinesh Thakker
m: [protected].
I am very much interested to contact SUBIKSHA for retail counter in my shop space (500 sq.ft.) in north kolkata. west bengal. Please give details at your earliest. mob:[protected]; off:[protected]
need kolkata office address for space offering
here is bhavesh i want to open retail outlet can i have all detail how to open subhiksha mall,

bhavesh
need kolkata office address for space offering

Subhiksha Retail Store - Pricing malpractice and false advertising!

Company:Subhiksha Retail Store