[Resolved]  subscription for cricket club — with out subscription cricket club is activated

subscription for cricket club
Posted:[protected] by R.Senthil Kumar Send email
with out subscription cricket club is activated

With out subscriping for cricket club is activited, when second time the message came that "Dear user, ur subscription to cricket club will be renewed in 2 day. To go to cricket club or unsubscribe, pl click here'.
I went in to the url and unsubscribed, but after 10 days again the same message came, i contacted custamer care, they said don't warry this will not be activated. but after to days again it is activated.

Comments

Who cares about who hits how many runs, this needs to be unsubscribed.
I received this message thro' URL : http://203.115.112.5cricketclub/default.aspx the message thro' +56363.
sir, im not using cricket club, but every time i lose my balance, pls...unsubscribe/deactivate this pls...sir
My Mobile No: +[protected].(prepaid)
without subscribing for cricket club i am reciving messages and i am losing my balance pl stop this nonsence and stop cutting my money.my mobile no is [protected]
With out subscriping for cricket club it is activited, when second time the message came that "Dear user, ur subscription to cricket club will be renewed in 2 day. To go to cricket club or unsubscribe, pl click here'. URL : http://203.115.112.5cricketclub/default.aspx
I received this message the message thro' +56363
when I asked customer care, they told that no such services are exsisting on my mobile no.
How can I stop such unwanted services or sholud I change my sim card?
My Mobile No: +[protected].(prepaid)
without subscribing for cricket club i am reciving messages and i am charged Rs 10/- for 7 days pl stop this nonsence and stop charging any omount of money in my bill.my mobile no is [protected]
i want that not subscribe to cricket club.plese deactivet in this sarvies
subscription for cricket club
Posted:[protected] by R.Senthil Kumar Send email
with out subscription cricket club is activated

Who cares about who hits how many runs, this needs to be unsubscribed.
My Mobile No: [protected].(prepaid)
I want to unsubscribe my cricket club service
I want To unsubscribe my cricket club service

my mobile No [protected] plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz unsubscibe as soon as possible plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sir
i have recieved a msg of cricket alert from this url http://203.115.112.5/cricketclub/default.aspx and then my main balance have deducted 3Rs and there was a msg 3rs daily will be deduct.. i want to say u sir plzz solve my problem bcoz there is no need to cricket alert on my mobile phone we have aready options tv and many more..i m not wants to use this service i am requesting to u sir plzzz help me and unsubscribe/or deactivete this service as soon as u could sir plzz...my cell number is ..[protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other