Sulekha Deals — Failure of Delivery Schedule

Nandan Nandi
I have ordered Sony Xperia Tipo Dual . Order no. 167817 date 10.11.12 and estimated shipping date is 17.11.12 . When I contact their toll free no 180030001515 on 19.11.12 at about 12:00Hrs. , it has been said that no update in their server , kindly wait for two days , and also said that the person concerned is absent (sorry for sulekha ; one employee`s absence makes organisation`s information became stagnant ) .
Now , Waiting for Sulekha response .

Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sulekha Response don`t say you are sorry and revert me soon, Pl. mention the actual position of my order .
Above mentioned complain Id is CAS-04661-S9K7G9 .

Nandan Nandi
Today I have contacted to your customer service, they said, they have escalated my complain but no feedback has been received .

Still now, no response from Sulekharesponse !!!

Nandan Nandi
Again contacted in the evening as per customer care executive, but again he could not give any definite delivery time . As per him, I expect it within 2-3 working days .
He also added that their Mumbai vendor is running out of stock, now they will give order to their Bengaluru vendor .

My waiting period is still persisting .

Sulekha people please response !!!

Nandan Nandi
Yesterday (21.11.12) I have called up customer service officer of sulekha and they cancelled my order due to want of stock . But one can find this phone on sulekha deals & price has been increased by Rs.100/= .

Basically, sulekha is cheating us and enjoying our fund .

They have also added that, it will take about 10 to 15 working days to get my money refund .

So be aware of Sulekha .
Dear Nandan Nandi,

We noted your complaint and cross checked with our records. As per our records, your order was cancelled due to a genuine stock issue.We apologize for the inconvenience caused. However, the order has been cancelled.We have already issued full money refund on Dec 14th 2012. Sulekha ensures that the refund is processed from our end within 12-15 days tme. The time taken for refund to credit back to ones account varies across banks due to their varied reconciliation process.

For further queries you can call us on[protected]toll free) anytime between 9 am - 9 pm, 6 days a week (Sunday & National holidays excluded).

Team Sulekha

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha Deals - Failure of Delivery Schedule