[Resolved]  SUMO — Cash Missing

I Sudansu Sekhar Nahak, having SBI Saving A/c No, [protected](Merut Branch), When I was trying to Draw Rs.10000/- from Chatrapur (Orissa), carried out the process for Some time, the message was displayed on screen "Unable to process"& Given two receipt(, TXN No 869, card No[protected], TXN No 870, card No[protected], I waited over there for 10-15mins but I didn't receive any cash. Time of transaction was approx. 6:30 pm on 16/02/09.Next Day morning when I was taken a ministatement, got Rs.10000/- Deducted from my account. Same Day I have Informed SBI, Branch Manager of chatrapur, Orissa, Regarding above matter, But till now they are unable to Resolve the Problem.
please let me know how can i get my money back. upto now it is not updated and no information about it. please enquire and reply me at the earliest

Yours,