[Resolved]  Sun Direct Dish TV — Not activated

dear sir,
i have purchased Sun direct from Patel Distributor Karad sub dealer is in Satara, Maharashtra on friday 26 Dec 2008. Amount is paid at the time of purchasing. But till the date it has not been activated.
please take the descision at the earliest.

thanking you

Comments

Dish TV — NON activation of subscribed channels

> I have bought a set top box for Dish TV and raised a request on
> customer care for south zone[protected] for the installation of
> the same. I raised a request on 5th april;2008 but no action was taken
till 15th April;2008t.I however, myself managed to get the local dealer
address (A.V. Solutions, jayanagar, banglore) and contact them for installation
of dish TV.They do the installation work within 2-3 days of raising my requests
charging Rs.1800/- including the 5 month subscription on 16th April (wednesday)
and assured me that within 12 hours all the channels will be activated.But till today
the subscribed channels does not get activated.I have made the no. of calls to them
but in vain.
> I don't know if there is so much laid back approach shown to the
> new customer it's horrible to think of services being provided to existing customers
> that too in place like Bangalore.
> I hope some body will take note of the situation and take action
> upon that. I am really disappointed with the way I have to wait for so
> long just to get a cable connection, which a local cable operator
> provides in a half a day that too at cheaper rate.
> Hope to see some action being taken from your side or otherwise the only way left to me to complain to consumer court.

Akhilesh Sharma
contact [protected]
I purchased a Sun Direct activation card on December 25, 2008 in Bangalore. Till now, neither the customer care or the local call centre is telling me when the DTH connection will be installed. All SUN Direct phone numbers including the Nodal Officer, Gunadeep, is always engaged. I suspect both the dealers and Sun DTH is cheating customers.They are taking money, but they do not have the set top boxes.
YES same is the story with me.

SUN DISH TV is the worst company product i have dealt with. They have no sense of responsibility.

SUN TV should be dragged in court for there irresponsible and fraud with the people

SUN TV is not activated at my place now its more than 7 days

SUN dealers & corporates are real !!!
Hi All,

I m Rahul Shinde, reside at Worli police camp, Mumbai. Actually i want to know about Sun dish tv plans.
I don't have any contact number to contact. So, please give ME THe appropriete contact persons details and number who is near by my area.

Ragards,

Rahul Shinde

Dish TV — Subscription is activated and they are not returning the set top box.

I launched 4 complaints with DishTv and the complaint numbers are as follows:
18874955, 19091197, 19133731 and 19244200.
They never came to look into the problem and only after the 4't complaint, they came home and took our set top box, saying that it will mend is 3 days and will get back to us.
After a week they never came back and never answered our calls, and once or twice they lied that the guy has already gone and will come in another 2 hrs to our home, which never happened.
Then after calling them, they said, the box is still with us, but will have to be sent to the company and then they will repair it and we will have to pay.
We agreed to paying, but the set top box has still not reached us, they keep lying and never give the correct status ever.
DishTv is an un-ethical and a very bad company.
Kindly help us put this problem to the higher management of the company.
This is not right. This leads others to spoil. Nandini : You can have sex with multiple people, but need not to put it on the web.
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have purchased suntv dish network for my rersidence at Mysore on 30 March 09. from Kaveri electronics and i have regulary contanting your service centre to restore the connection the system is getting switched off after 10 minitues everyday they take complaints but not attending to it i request you kindly advice youe service people to get the thing replaced.

i have taken one year free subscription and i am asking for Jumbo connectio wherein i can watch all the channel the diffreance amount can be paid as per policy they are giving reasons we cannot do this.

Please advice your service personnel to attend to it or kindly take back the connection remburse the amount paid by me.

regards
Dinesh S.
[protected].

Sundirect — Not activated

Hai Sir,

I have recharge the Tensports in 5 Months (Recharge Date 3-3-09) But Now that time this is not activated we will try in [protected] this number but no response what can i do? Please reply soonly.

My smart card no: [protected]
I have activate platinum package before 3 days still i have not activate
your s t b
Dear Sir (or) Madam,

Kindly Please Activate Basic Package For Sundirect.

ID No:[protected].
S No: T[protected].

Thanking you Sir (or) Madam,
With Regards,
Raju,
Mobile No: [protected].
is very very mistake your customer care smart card no.[protected] renewel card 19-11-09 recharged by the sun direct not activated pls sir my sun direct activation 4hours trying you customer care not response

Sundirect — not receiving t.v.channels

I have taken d.t.h connection with sundirect since 2008.now a days I am alway getting the channel is temporerily scrambled.I have taken telugu pack with them.unfortunately all the channels are temporerily scrambled except sun information channel.On 8/8/2010 i phoned to sun direct office[[protected]]&complained.the gentleman who ansawred me to keep the t.v.&d.t.h.box on&iwill get channels in 10 minutes.even after 2hrs.i did not get channels.i tried to ask him again but could not get the line.then i phoned toanother no.[[protected]] a lady responded who asked to keep my d.t.h.box on whole night.I did leave d.t.h.box on whole night&still no result.

my-sim card no.is[protected].after paying for telugu pack till 8th sept.i still have rs.100balence in my a/c.

yeleti subba rao
rekhavanipalem
tunimandal
hi please find my smartcard no[protected] problem no singal and error is e48 32nosingal is giving error please helpus any details contact no [protected]
I Charged my accunt online on 8th Nov 2010. Sofar, I am unable to see TV. The amount of Rs.133/= has already didected from my bank account.
Nmae: Antony Peter
Smart Card No: [protected] R
Date Chaged : 8/11/2010
Phone no. :[protected]
Mobile : [protected]
Name of Bank : ICICI Bank

I got a mail from you people as stated below. In that you say that it will take 10 days because of DEPAVALI CELIBRATION. Now today is 19th and already 10 days over. No reply or any action from your side.

Could you please tell me what should I do to see TV programmes?

Customer.
Ph.[protected]

Hi Antony Peter

Please note that due to Diwali holidays the processing of this ticket will get delayed. We shall be happy to help you at the earliest.
This is to confirm that we have received your 'failed recharge' request as per the following details-
Track Id: [protected]
Name: Antony Peter
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Mobile No/DTH Subscriber ID recharged: [protected]
Date of transaction:[protected]

Resolution Process 1. Our customer service team will verify your transaction and process a refund/recharge at the earliest. This will normally take 2 working days (excluding Sundays & holidays). Rest assured your complaint will be attended to and wait for our response, please do not send a follow-up message before three days of logging your complaint.
2. All failed recharges will be re-tried by the system and normally a recharge will be granted within 2 working days (excluding Sundays & holidays). You will receive an email with confirmation of recharge details.
3. In case we are unable to deliver a recharge due to a technical reason, a refund will be processed in 2 working days and mail will be sent to you in confirmation. Please take note that your bank may take another 4-7 working days to reflect a credit in your account. Kindly wait for 10 days for this process to complete.
4. If you do not receive a satisfactory resolution within 10 days of transaction, you may escalate the ticket by choosing escalation option on our contact us page. Kindly note escalation request can only be logged after 10 days of the transaction. All escalation requests will be handled by a dedicated team, which will provide you a resolution within 2 working days.
Team RechargeItNow.com
Last two month I am not getting any channels.

complaint no [protected]

smart card no [protected].
[protected] new actevation

Sun Direct
    Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028