[Resolved]  Sun Direct — Worst service need refund

I gave a complaint regarding No signal on 13/7/13 and the guy on the phone told that technician will visit the place within 48hrs and solve the problem, but till now (19/7/13) the problem is not solved when i call cus.care they say that it will be solved with 24hrs and i'm hearing the same since last 4 days when i said him to connect to higher authority he kept me on hold for about 6mins and disconnected the call.

I need the problem to be solved ASAP or I need refund and disconnection.

Smart Card Number : [protected]
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sun Direct — about service

as im a customer of sundirect DTH ,living in chennai.... im getting service properly.... but u have to pay sum amount... nowadays these kind of activitties are normal.... if you are customer of sundirect in chennai i[censored] got any technical problem means pls contact [protected] ( dont contact for recharge error)
Worst customer care service.
Installed FIFA plan and it stopped working since last 7 days and got same response from customer care after contacting 10 times saying that you would be able see your channel within 2 hours.
Now the whole sundirect is not working since 2 days.
I cannot understand how such a big company like Samsung has tied up with this crap company.
A.Shanmuhom Ashari October 8, 2010
To
Sun Direct.
I am a costmer form Trivandum Kerala My Card No: [protected] R . As u have dispplayed in the infermation chaennel that it must be upgraded.I contacted ur branch office at Kochi ([protected]) six times from 01.08.2010. They said they ever dealer(for Trivandrum A.V. Asscosiates [protected], [protected]) will contact me in my mobil on ie [protected].But I conacted them they said that they had already came to this area it is clear that they did’nt came beacause in this area so what 20 to 50 conncetions are there.The 4th time they had given on saying that it is a complaint on ie[protected] and told me that with in 48 working hrs complaint will be rectified it was on 01.10.2010.Today(08.10.10) I call them they said that we will conact me at 10am but they did’t call me. Then I call them then also they said that we will conact me.What should I do farther.Ple tell me what to do.
Regaurds
A.Shanmughom Ashari
Nidhi
SNRA 15
Pangappara
Trivadrum
Keala 698851

I have received very poor service from your dealer dhivya direct at coimbatore,

there is no service for attending to tune the dish at our end after changing
of sattlite.

Settop box tuned and received after 15 days

Now can you tell me what is the use of paying money to re-charge sun-direct without seeing any picture?

pl. revert back to [protected]@gmail.com if you required any further
clarification in this regard
M. Anandan

Sundirect — worst service

Im requesting for sundirect dish realignment since 2 months .not yet done .
firstly, I gave complaint to the[protected] for dish alignment to see channels vide complaint No.[protected] on month of November 2010
again and again I gave several complaints to[protected],[protected],[protected] vide complaint No.[protected]. I subscribed One year valid till[protected] vide conformation No.[protected] but I was not able to see the channels right now as per my subscription since November.

Sun Direct — worst service

I am using sun direct sine 2 year with kananda basice package. And I wanted to change to indi pack so i called the customer service spoken to agent parsanth who provided me fake compaint number - [protected] and he informed me that the complaint is logged. and he told to me contact after 24 hours to change the pack and took the rechange number and T - series number.
When i called again to the customer service after 24 hours the call was disconnected and agents where placing the call on mute which is not acceptable.
After a long time trying one agent picked the call name arun who told me that we will not activate the service for indi pack and need to wait 24 hours for the backend team to work. hence the call was transferred to the floor support whose name suresh.

Who infromed that the compaint number given to me is fake.

And gave me another number called [protected].

He has insisted me to wait 24 hours.

I am not aware is this number is right or fake.

I will not recommend Sun Direct to any one,,,,please do not trust Sun Direct Entertainment.

I am really frustrated,,, customer service is worst

This is not the way the customer serive industry work....

Please help me to come out of this.

Who infromed that the compaint number given to me is fake.

And gave me another number called [protected].

He has insisted me to wait 24 hours.

I am not aware is this number is right or fake.

I will not recommend Sun Direct to any one, , , , please do not trust Sun Direct Entertainment.

I am really frustrated, , , customer service is worst

This is not the way the customer serive industry work...

Please help me to come out of this.
Please post your smart card number
Hello sundirect customer care

your services is horrible, your call center executives are really pathetic, they don't know how to understand customers requirements.
1.) without getting customers confirmation they them self recharge the package what am not requiring.
2.) whenever i request to know about the complaint number status, your executives are not answering properly.
3.) your recharge plans are not clear to understand easily.
4.) whenever i recharge it is not automatically recharged. i should call the toll free or other std number they said your complaint has taken to account this will get resolve in 48 to 72 hours if i didn'tcall even after 72 hours i need to call them again and they given another complaint number. also once they resolved the didn't give any status of my complaint number to my mobile number or my account in http://www.sundirect.in

SUNDIRECT is Sucking directly from Customers
Sun Direct doesn't seem to have enough technical expertise to answer some of the questions customers have. I tried calling to see if they can give me a remote code so that I can use my universal remote with the set top box. The answer was they don't have such feature. This is not true as there are tons of 3rd party companies that sell remotes for around 100 rupees that work with the set top box. It wouldn't be possible without a remote code.

Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028