[Resolved]  Sundaram Indane Service — delay for cylinders and poor services

In Kerala, Trivandrum at Kadakkavoor there is a gas agency SUNDARAM INDANE SERVICES, authorised dealer for indane gas.
Most of the time they keep their phone aside and so customers will get phone busy or dead message.In domestic gas custmor card there are two numbers indicated, but one of this number [[protected]] is a household connection.
Sometime they do delay in providing gas cylinders and most of the time, i do suspect that they provide underweight cylinders.Please take immediate action .
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:25:30
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

very careless in supplying cooking gas.they supply majority of cylinders illegely to some other places.it is necessary to take immediate action against them
This is not true.

vinod crpf
yes, its true about the complaint against Sundaram indane gas agency, Kadakkavur.I am a victim of their dirty drama.They sells gas illegally and earns more money.Once i responds directly at the spot.They trapped me in a police case.
Irregular, irresponsible service along with disgusting answers even to a 89 year old consumer like me. Pretty enough to provoke anger to youths. For god's sake, pls.force them to arrange good service.
My mother is 85 yrs old.I do the booking for her. But the gas cylinder is not delivered even after 2 months. This has been the practice ever since our connection was shifted from Varkala. Each time I've to call and shout at them. Many times the seal has been found broken. And all those times the gas lasts for very few days. When this was pointed out, their reply was that they deliver the cylinder after checking. Other gas agencies deliver cylinders within 2 to 3 days. This time the gas was booked in Feb and it is yet to be delivered . So I've decided to give complaints against this agency to the concerned authorities.

Company:Sundaram Indane Service