[Resolved]  Super Care Gas Agency, Sector-7, Dwarka,New Delhi — Non Delievery of gas cylinder

I have booked my gas refill on Dt. 29/05/09 through mail and tried over telephone vide their number [protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected] and[protected] neither its picking by some one nor its generally free. Its very difficult to book my refill.

This connection is in the name of
Smt Sudesh Kumari vide consumer No. 18520 at the address of :
Flat No.-10, Sector-13, Pocket-B, Phase-II, Dwarka, New Delhi.

In this connection I would like to draw your kind attention to instruct the concerned gas agency to deliever the gas cylinder immediately.

Further you are requested to send me the other distributer name and address within the area of Dwarka, New Delhi, and oblige.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

S.K.Rajpal.

Comments

Sir
very rarely u pick the phone i booked one refill on 24 nov . utold me deleiver it very soon in next two days but sorry till date it is not received u are in so hurry u dont give priority number also your service is poorest of the poor.My consumer no is1393 pse delever the lpg as soon as possible

thanks
I have been trying these numbers [protected], 45700721, 25086973, 25084323 for two days, but no one is picking up.My query is that how do I get new cylinder though I am having one cylinder but it can finish any time. Could u please guide me and let me know what are office timings. I may face the problem as others are facing so kindly write back.my subriscption voucher no. is 50827432
regars
seema
PLEASE BOOK MY CYLINDER
CONSUMER NO. 24397
SIR MAI AAPKA NO TRAY KARTA HU TO NAHI MILTA .
MY CONSUMER NO. 24397
I do have same experience.
SIR MAI AAPKA NO TRAY KARTA HU TO NAHI MILTA
PLEASE BOOK MY CYLINDER
NARENDER KUMAR
CONSUMER NO. 24397

Dwarka Gas Agency,New Delhi — Gas Booking

I have booked gas dated on 9/04/10 in my above gas agency 'Dwarka Gas agency', following that i had not yet receive my gas till date.I had called them 15-20 times each time along with that i visited personally but each time they were saying your gas will reach within 1days.
i booked gas on phone on 15.02.11, but up to 25.02.11 i have not received booked cylinder . the phone no. of Super Gas agency remains always busy([protected]). so i am not able to get the current status.

my Gas no 25955
Booking Date 15.02.11
sir, mai aapka consumer No. 13358 hu, mujhe yek gas cylinder mila hai usme regulator fit nahi ho raha hai, please cylinder change kare. thanks
I have to submit my cylinder back to you. My consumer no is 17591. I am tryting your tel no 2508 3552 and 25084323. But no one is picking the phone. Secondly i speak to a Gentle man 04-05 days before and he told me that they need a day or two for re-activating my account. So far as no one called me neither i do not know the status of my updation.

CAN ANY ONE DO SOMETHING TO GIVE BETTER SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMER?????
book my cylinder no1764 anmol