[Resolved]  Super Diamond Nirma Ltd. — Non fulfilment of Contract

I have purchased a flat at Diamond City West from the Promoter in 2006 and which was supposed to be delivered in 2008 however not only the developer delivered the flat one year later taking force mauere clause but also the quality of the material used in the flat and workmanship is substandard. Also they handed over the flat forcefully without providing the amenities they mentioned in their briqchure at the the time of booking. After handing over the flats the promoter is making steady income from the maintainace charges as he is controlling the association on the pretext that it would be handed over to the residents only after Project completion which is expectedly will go till 2012 and till then as a common man we are to pay.This group is worse than the local promoters and they only make nice brochures but not flats.
Complaint comments

Comments

Nirma Ltd — Address Change

R/Sir, please note I am Customer of india infoline from last one year many more time i complain to your agents regarding my address is wrong but till today they not change m address. so i request to you pl change my Address as per detail.
POA iD-AMBA0039, Client Id 02077330, DP Id 12044700
Vijesh Sahu
C/O Sh .K.C.Gupta,
E-12.Bank Colony Ambabari Jaipur ( Raj ).
Mr. Ghosh,

The experience is same for all o[censored]s who bought the unit from Dimond Group.

Please visit a website we designed (still some work is left) http://sites.google.com/site/dcwbehala.

Visit DCW blog at http://dcwbehala.blogspot.com/, become a follower and post your comment.

Partha Pratim Roy, [protected]@gmail.com