[Resolved]  sur saaz aur taal — Non receipt of free gift

I have recd the 16 CD set of Sur saaz aur Taal and tried to log on to www.bookstoday.in.htm but for my amaze there was no such site I could log in. It is not expected from such an highly reputed/establishe firm.W trust India Today Group and meen it to.I don't expect such slip up from such an reputed firm.

Comments

sur saaz and taal — site not available

i am not able to claim my free gift due to non avalablity of website mentioned in your invoice. My details are as under

Invoice no. - ORA[protected] dated 30.01.2009
order No. - OGA[protected] dated 30.01.2009

Membership No. - ITBC07289469
unique no.[protected]A[protected]

Sur Saaz Aur Taal Set of 16 CDs — Free Gifts

My WEbcode No is 1394129..All the time I am not able to access the WEbsite www.bookstoday.in/promos.htm, for claim.I feel it is a FRAUD by INDIA TODAY BOOKCLUB

sur saaz aur taal — online complaint regarding wrong commitment

Dear SIR/MAM,

I have purchased a 20 Sacred Moments Pack from India Today Book Club.With that i have recieved an offer of Rs. 5, 000 Holiday Package. After Some time a person named Mr. Saif called me, at that time i told him that i want to do the booking for that holiday voucher (i.e INR 800 or 899 for the the taxes).That time he told me that " yes, sir you can make the payment for your holiday voucher (taxes) right now on the phone also. and also told me that you have to pay INR 200 for the delivery charges, that means in total you have to pay INR 1, 099 and you will recieve your holiday voucher within 3-4 weeks" So, i agreed and i made the payment through IVR for INR 1, 099. But around after three weeks i have recieved a parcel having CD's in it for the same amount that i have paid for the holiday voucher (i.e INR 800 or 899 for the the taxes), but i have not ordered that cd's pack which i have recieved and even at the time of interaction on phone to that person named
Mr. Saif, he never told me about that cd's pack. he just told me that he has done the booking for that holiday voucher for me and i will recieve the holiday voucher within 3-4 weeks.

This whole thing clearly means that he has done a wrong commitment and cheated me.So, i request you take some strict action, otherwise i am going to file a case against you people. And one thing i also want to tell you that i am having the recording of that interaction with that person named Mr. Saif with me.
So, please let me know the real name of that person who has done this fraud to me.Find the order Details below-

INVOICE NO.-ORA[protected]