[Resolved]  Suraksha Elegance — Misbehaviour from co apartment owners

I stay in Suraksha Elegance apartment at kodichikannahalli Road bangalore (opp mahavir marble)

I was a member of a team who was taking care of this apartment for day to today needs and maintenance activities (Since Association is still not formed) chosen president of that team was suppose to take care of important issues with in the building, Instead he occupied a extra parking within the building, without even submitting or showing the legal documents to the other owners of the apartments in the building. As I was a member of their team I raised a question that since there are no 40 extra parking so in my opinion it is illegal (which I am not sure also) instead parking should have been auctioned giving equal opportunity to every one.

Now after raising the above issue since it was within the team I tried to educate the other apartment owners by writing mails to the mailing group of the building but for my surprise others are little bothered.
taking advantage of the same these guys of the team hired third party gundas and asked them to make abusive and life threatening calls to me (again I am not sure if this is done by them or someone in the apartment is taking advantage of the situation) but I have the proofs and the witnesses for the same.

Also this apartment has 40 flats .All the flats are of different size and the issue is small size flats are few only. So rest of the owners taking advantage of the same proving their majority unanimously decided to pay the same maintenance of 1000 Rs which again seems to be injustice because when they cannot charge the guy who has even illegally occupied the parking how can they justify the same maintenance and also this is not a practice in other apartments where maintenance is collected on the basis of per sqft.

Now I want to take the legal action against the apartment owners in the building for all the trauma and sufferings I have had in this building. Can anyone guide me or suggest some good lawyer for the same.

your inputs will be highly welcome.