[Resolved]  Surat Diamond Jewellery Pvt Ltd., Mumbai — No fair practices

Dear sir/ madam,

We had purchased one canon all in one printer from the canon india pvt ltd's authorised vendor m/s apex enterprises, mumbai. As per the canon india's web site (http://www.canon.co.in/c/EN/155-All-In-One) there is great diamond loot offer of rs. 5000/- gift voucher along with which will entitle the discount of this amount when making purchases at surat diamond's web site www.suratdiamond.com/greatoffers. but we are shocked to know that this site is different than surat diamonds usual web site where there are whole range of products available to choose from. On this particular website there are very little choice for customer to purchase also the price too hiked on this greatoffers web site and products available with increased price are not at par as available on www.suratdiamond.com web site in terms of diamond size and quantity. Also these great offer products are not avaialble at main web site so purchaser can not compare the cost and quality. Over and above the benefits avaialble at main site to the customers like earning of points etc also not available. It clear case of cheating by the two companies i. E. Canon india pvt. Ltd. & surat diamond jewellery pvt ltd. Mumbai i am sending the details of the two products below to confirm my complaint.
1-erarring at www.suratdiamond.com
Price inr - 10, 400/-

2-earring at www.suratdiamond.com/greatoffers
Pretty promises diamond earring
Product code - er-156
Diamond pcs: 10 pcs (Less diamond pcs.)
Diamond wt: 0.10 cts (Less weight)
Diamond color: i / j
Diamond clarity: si
Gold wt: 2.000 gms
Gold purity: 18 kt
Price inr - 12000/= (Higher price)

This is clear case of knowingly and in planned manner cheating the customer with fake offer (Because these compnied are covering the cost of offer by offering the cheap product at higher jacked up price).
Please take appropriate action on the this matter.

Atul bansal
M-[protected]

Comments

I have checked both the on line portals and found truth what ever written by Mr. Atul in his complaint. In diamond and jewellery merchant there is very less Government controls regarding quality of products and pricing. Government must act on this matter so that customer gets quality goods.
there is an element of design and mfg issues wrt all jewellery.jewellery prices can not be compared just on the basis of raw material.as quantity to be manufactured also determines the price to be offered.
Just type their site name in google and see, you will see over 10 different "offer websites" under their name.

And similar to what this complaint states, each of them has overpriced jewellery, and minimum choice.

Mr. Rajiv, can you clear up why do the reasons you stated not affect your main site?
How come prices there are always within reach of customer?

I am sorry, but it is clear case of cheating as follows:
1) Give offer of Rs. 5000/- OFF.
2) Increase price of all eligible item by Rs. 5000/-!!!

ISN'T IT CLEARLY CHEATING??

Manoj Saxena
To
The Manager-
sir, I am a jewelry manual & computer desgner, now I work an institute at kolkata, but I search a job surat.
I booked tickets from easemytrip.com since they were offering rs 4000 discoint on purchase from surat diamond jewllery . I had already selected the item I wanted to purchase from suratdiamonds.com

to my surprize i found the same issue that Mr. Atul Bansal found . It is a case of cheating .

they are abusing indian cosumers . They must be reprimanded .

as you said ATUL

This is clear case of knowingly and in planned manner cheating the customer with fake offer (because these compnied are covering the cost of offer by offering the cheap product at higher jacked up price).
yes these peoples are cheating else how they will earn the profit
Surat Diamonds offer.
I am taking action against Surat Diamonds. Everyone should join. Cheating has to stop.
I have support of
1. Council for Fair Business Practices
2. Consumer Guidance Society of India
3. Consumer Court
4. Will contact TV Channels & Newspapers to expose
5. See if Economic Offences Wing can come into the picture.
Whatever is legally possible will be tried. Will try to find out if International Agencies can & will blacklist his company all over the world as unreliable business house.
All suggestions & Inputs from affected people are welcome to start the action plan.

Kishore Jagtiani - [protected]
gam ne ramad vani dhandha bandh karo
I was wondering what Era these online marketers are living in. They should realize that they are Trading over the Internet where things spread faster than any other thing on this earth, so for online marketers I would say "Fun days Over guys" and for my dear Shoppers "Please perform a clear search about a website before you punch in Card Details"... Happy Shopping...

Rohit Singh
New Delhi.
my name dinesh my order dated 6/04/2011 and my order no 5519 but my is no delivered in my home my email in is [protected]@rediffmail.com an cell no is [protected]
I also agree with all o[censored], Jyaada hi samajhdar samajhta hai aapne aapko Surat diamonds peoples.
Hum usse jyaada samajhdar hai ye usko nahi pata

Complaint categoryCategory: Other