[Resolved] surat exim pvt ltd — Defective car
Ssurat exim pvt ltd
To, date:[protected] Tata motors Auto point car Division, Puna kumbhari road Surat.
Sub: Complaint against the Tata –xeta Car – Reg. No.GJ5-CM 4205
Tata-xeta car- chasses no. MAT6006319PK87270
We purchased the Tata – xeta – Car from you under your invoice no. 2009-10/100786 Dated 09.01.2010 we are sorry to state that we are facing various problems from the first day. We have reported the same from time to time and kept the car in your workshop for long time but the defects could not be removed. At present the following defects are still there in the car-
1. A.C.is not cooling up to mark. There is abnormal noise in the Compressor.
2. There is abnormal sound in Engine.
3. Starting problem is there, in marking hours the difficulty is more.
4. Average of the car is too less, it is around 10 K.M. only.
5. The gas-kit fitted by you is of Sub-standard quality due to which leakage starts every now and then. The danger of fire is also there. The life of director and others are always under danger. If some unpleasant incident takes place it will be your responsibility.
6. At slow speed the r.p.m. fluctuates. Many a times car is stopped at slow speed in the traffic and create a great problem.
7. It appears that this car was a very old unused car which has been given to us from the dead stock. The date of manufacture may please be checked up.
8. In short this is bad car for us. We are not satisfied with this piece.
In view of above facts, we don’t want to use this car any more therefore request you to take this car back and give us another piece after checking and testing the same. We presume that another piece will be free from defects and matching with the good wise of TATA.
Thanking you, yours faithfully
For SURAT EXIM PVT. LTD.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Category: Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Add Company Information