[Resolved]  Suresh MG Malleswaram — Cheated me for renovation of house.

The one Mr. Suresh MG([protected]@rediffmail.com) who happens to know me from past 6 years residing at malleshwaram entered into a deal to renovate my house at abbigere for an amount of Rs 2 lakhs. He agreed the deal in 3 stages.
First time, we negotiated with him for 1.5 lakhs, second time due to some changes in building he agreed for 2 lakhs. Before we started the work he took Rs 50000 and then later asked us more money or he will stop the work. We again discussed with him and he told he cant bear granite as it costs Rs 30000/- hence we as owner bearing the granite from ourside finally agreed for the deal again. This time we agreed since we may incur loss for already released money.

He then came in good terms, and started the work and just comepleted 40 percent but in due course he demanded 90% amount evey week as he is going to finish the work in a month. Then he use to talk over phone and would come in person to take money only. We also thought about it and released the money as the work needed to go fast. He forced us to get the granite early so we also got it immediately.

Then he was absconding with the money and was never meeting us again or picking up my call.
Finally he met me 2 days back and came with new price around 3 .5 lakhs, and told he will stop the work.

Please I need justice I have lost around 1 lakh rupees now.now he is shouting on me and absconding.

Karnataka