[Resolved]  Sursuman Gas Agency - Hp Gas Distributor — Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking

I booked gas for home delivery on 26.12.07 but till today 08.01.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their
representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of
service and it is regular happening. Every time I have to call them again & again, and ask them to deliver the cylinder. And now I am stuck with this kind of Service.

My Consumer No. is 641858 and My HP Gas Distributor name is M/S Sur Suman Gas Agency, Sec. 20, Rohini, Delhi (Near Brahm Shakti Hospital, Budh Vihar).
My contact No. is [protected]

Comments

same problem
Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
I booked gas for home delivery on01.03.2011 but till today 18.03.2011 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their

My Consumer No. is 642819(Pooja prasad) and My HP Gas Distributor name is M/S Sur Suman Gas Agency, Delhi (Near Brahm Shakti Hospital, Budh Vihar).
My contact No. is [protected]