[Resolved]  Suzanne's Beauty Parlour, Amboli — Half Eyebrow Threaded Off

On doing my eyebrows at Suzanne's Beauty Parlour, Amboli, Andheri (West), Ceasors Road. Mumbai - 400 058, I ended up coming out with half my left eye-brow gone!!! just after starting threading the woman started complaining that I have gaps and my brows are very fine and she started acting very suspicious. I sensed something is wrong so looked in the mirror and to utmost horror half my left brow was gone.She refused to admit it was her fault saying that my brows were already fine and that she hadn't messed up, the other staff however supported as it was easily noticeable that it was just threaded, but she still kept denying it. The staff suggested that I highlight my brows. But they then realized that they didn't have highlights. I was horrified and immediately called up the owner "suzanne" . She wasn't helpful at all.And she gave me the silliest of excuses and said that maybe because she wasn't present such a thing happened and hung up in a jiffy. And yes on top of all this i was charged for the horrible and pathetic service and experience.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I disagree...Hey..this could be one of instance… as they are extremely professional ..infact have become their regular client…

Complaint categoryCategory: Other