[Resolved]  Suzuki Gs 150 R — KNOCKING OF ENGINE

ENGINE NO:- G[protected]
MODEL:- SUZUKI GS150R
DATE OF PURCHASE: 09.04.2009

DEAR SIR,
I BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT, I PURCHASED SUZUKI GS1 50 R BIKE FROM ONE SUB-DEALER SITUATED AT BARGARH P.O./ DISTRICT- BARGARH [ORISSA] PIN-768028 AND THE NAME OF SUB- DEALER IS BERLIA TRADERS. THE SUB- DEALER IS BRINGING THE SUZUKI BIKES FROM RAIGARH [CHHATISHGARH] AND SALE THE SAME AT BARGARH.
MY BIKE IS KNOCKING ENGINE FOR WICH I GONE TO THE SUB-DEALER. BUT DUE TO UNTRAINED MECHANIC/ TECHNICIAN THE SAID PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED RATHER ENGINE IS MORE KNOCKING AND PRIOR TO THAT PICK-UP IS GOING LOW .
FOR THAT REASON, DURING RIDING THE BIKE, MY MIND IS CONTRAINED WITH IRRITATION.
SO, I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY STEPS IMMEDIATELY FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE BIKE AS WELL AS FOR MY MENTAL PEACE OTHERWISE I WILL BOUND TO SHELTER OF THE COURT.
THANKING YOU.

TRILOCHAN SAHU
V.S.S. NAGAR, WARD NO. 9, BARGARH
AT/P.O./DISTRICT: BARGARH
ORISSA- INDIA
PIN- 768028
CONTACT: [protected]

Comments

Even I have bought the Suzuki GS150R bike. I have found out many manufacturing defects in this bike. I do not understand what happens to Japanese quality when this motorcycle is manufactured in India. There is lots of rusting in my new bike. Many other problems are there. I have taken this issue with Suzuki India & Suzuki Japan. Suzuki India may rectify this issue in coming week as Suzuki Japan as commited to me to resolve this issue on high.

If any of your face problem with Suzuki Motorcyles contact Mr. Atul Gupta on +[protected], 2214323, 2214324, 2214325 or email him on gupta.[protected]@suzukimotorcycle.in

If you are not satisfied even after contacting Mr. Atul Gupta I will give you the Suzuki Japan Contact Info.
even i have the suzuki gs 150r, iam facing the same problem of knoking of the engine and it makes a lot of noise while fast acceleration, please some tell me the solution for this,
I do not agree with the above comments. I am also using the same bike and not having any complaints with the bike.There is no sound even at 100 Km/h. Very smooth and suitable for long drives.

Above friends have not explained what are the main problems are.My brother is having hunk and friends have got pulsar 150 and unicorn.According to their test drive, their opinion abt gs is have got butter smooth gear box and a highly refined engine .Ofcourse unicorn has got a refined engine but not others.Chances are ther out of 100 bikes one or two will be facing some problem.But you should explain the correct problem.simply saying knoking sound is not good.Hunk engine is making more sound and vibration even at 80 Km/h. Gear shifting is difficult, very tight.One of my friend also bought GS who is a medical rep and he is covering daily100 of km in a day.He is very happy with his bike. I do not understand what my friend mean by rusting.

dont worry my friends this may be a small problem. try to get it solved.
I have been using and driven 5000kms --gs150r . no problem faced . great bike.
u seem to be a wrong
Suzuki GS150R is a brillant bike . it is giving me 66kms average and perfect in riding .
i will always recommend to others to go for this bike as possabily this is bike, a country like india needs.
Weell done Suzuki
This is a common problem with gs 150 r.I had the same problem.Actually the noise you are talking about is not the knocking.It is there as the valve clearance is little more.If you have alredy covered more than 2500 kms then go to the dealer and ask him set the clearance as this.Inlet: 0.4 mm, Outlet:1 mm.
If still you want to reduce the sound then Outlet can be set to 0.9or 0.8( minimum).But it may give a little less pick up if reduced further.Try it out.It will work.My bike is ok now after this adjustment.
I just ride 4000 kms with GS 150R and the engine is almost finished and suzuki services are very much POOR
Hey All there..
Pliiiz give m, e a sincere opinion about the bike.. as i'm going for my first bike i need the best one. i'm planning to go for GS 150. So users please give me a sincere opinion about milaege, performance etc
regards

Ammar Ahmed
I am also had that engine knocking problem but mechanic said it is timing noice we cant control that, i am from tamilnadu any one give me the solution.
i dont have any knocking problem but i have an problem with its milage, it seems to be 48km/liter in economy drive and 40 to 45 km/liter in power drive. But the company demands 62 km/liter please help me from this problem. Showroom keepers do their maximum but i dont get a better result. i had ride more than 4200kms with gs
my contact number : [protected]

I am using suzuki gs 150r for more than 3 months. The main complains i noticed are

1, knocking sound on engine
2, braking problems
3, head lamp(not getting to much light), so difficult to ride during night
4, skiding
5, poor servicing

The best features i noticed are

1, good look
2, nice to ride
3, good seating
4, good mileage
5, good console
4, easy acceleration
I am confused !! can i go for Gs 150R or not ?
According to me gs is an excellent bike without any vibrations and engine is very smooth.my gs has covered 3500kms.and i'm getting 55-58 average mileage.so go on suzuki.devilish gs150r
Hi Guys

Need your suggestion, After reading these comments i am confused, whether should i purchase or not???????????

Please help me, whether SUZUKI GS150r is good vehicle

Much appreciated about the above comments
hi,
i am today parchr in suzuki gs150 his a good look best ingen and good sexey bike so ...
Dear Friend i have won the case against suzuki motorcylce india for selling defective bike in consumer court bangalore :- http://cms.nic.in/ncdrcrep/judgement/18613587.2009.htm

Sriniwas
M: [protected]
Guys,

I can see many friends putting complaint and few are neutral.

I am driving GS 150 from last 9 months around 10, 000 kms, in Pune.

There is only one good care we all can take.. that is get the servicing done on time and give u r time while doing it in the service stn.

Also don't fill variety kind of fuel, means company has given 15 + lts capacity, so fill Petrol once and drive. Fuel got different quality at all other pumps, no one can change that.

So fill fuel from same pump for long time and maintain the engine on 5th gear with 50-70 kms . hr speed u will get good mileage and ride too.

At last this is modern bike and looks + control is definitely matters comparing with all other speedy bikes.

Happy Travel.
yaar, iam very much interested in this bike.. but these mixed responses r worrying me a lot. anyway this byk luks superb. but only a testdrive can prove its performance..
Hi friends i am planning to buy this bike in next 5 days..
I am confused with ur statement
Plz give me one answer Yes or No
planning to purchase suzuki 150r with above comments i am totally confused. pl help

Murali