[Resolved]  SV interiors, S.R.nagar, Hyderabad — the worst interior service

We ordered for our flat interiors in the month of june and they took all the money with in 15 days from order
Their employee Giri babu came and noted our almara sizes and promised they would do doors for that almara according to the measurements
After all the work is done, the almara is not going into the ward robes they designed
They refused to redesign the ward robes and also refuse to pay the substitute for the almara

Their final conclusion is they will take our almara and pay 5k and that to no confirmation that they will that
Our almara was only 1 yr old and it costs 9k
if we sell it for 2nd hand we will get that 5k
and this issue has been for last 2 months
and we spend nearly 2k on phone calls to follow this up
That fellow who designed the wardrobes is very aggressive and rude and not at all a responsible for his mistake
Even the management is not taking any action regarding this issue

If any body knows the contact details of the owner of SV interiors fellow please pass me

Don't go for SV interiors at any cost and that to the especially to the design engineer(They call, but no way he suits for this position) Giri babu for your interiors design

Comments

You can contact the owner of the SV interior Mr Raju, Ph[protected], for all types of solution. I know him very well. He is a good person. He may help you.

Sunil
I wish if I could have read this before...I have almost lost 3 lac to this company and their employee do not even pick up the phones to answer when they would supply goods against money they have collected. Not sure how to go about this. But over all horrible experince, the number mentioned above do not work???
Thanx for information. Actually Yes'day only I met Ravi who is marketing agent of SV Interiors. Shall I go with them or not :(
respected sir,
iam in srnagar in hyd i want to apply a pancard i need address of this office.
where it is and location address, landmark .
please the address through my mailid which i mentioned.
thanking u sir,
amrutha
whatever mrs purnima said is exactly true .its a worst interiors, they are cheating the customers
by collecting the amount well before, by providing worst quality, this is my personal experience.
I totally agree. They have taken 100% advance and too 8 months back. I myself delayed in the design phase. They had promised they will take 15 days to get the material ready from their factory and another 15 days to fix it. When I gave them a go ahead, they took another 10 days to ship the material and even after 4 months they have not completed the work. Their executives don't pick up the phone now. Earlier they use to lie that they are in ICU or somebody expired..etc. etc.

When you go to their office and complaint - they say there is no need to get angry. They will say you are being rude and arrogant but will do nothing about the pending job. Then their MD pays a visit and leaves without even giving a committment as to when it will get completed (did not even discuss the problem with me)

I can only curse myself for not checking the internet about SV Interiors. A Strict NO-NO for SV Interiors

Complaint categoryCategory: Other