Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  sweeper complaint — not cleaning the garbage

MCD sweeper are not cleaning the garbage and behave badly when asked to do so.
I live in Madipur Colony, New Delhi 63, E block They just collect all the garbage and dump it in front of our house everyday. When asked politely not to do so or to remove it, Sweeper Name:- Shanti W/O Fakirchnad Ward No. -104 Cleaning Aera E-449 to 571 .
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am living at bangalore. My Address is #51 Ground Floor, Muniswara Layout, MonorayanaPalya, Bangalore: 560032.
One Women, she comes to our locality for garbage collection. But the women, how dare she has, she asks on the face that, i have to pay 20 rupees monthly. Otherwise i am not suppose to put garbage on her trolley. Not only me, she asks for especially to every women, even asked to my wife also. This is not the matter of 20 rupees. This is the matter of her behaviour, even she comes for quarell/fight also, if you reply her.

I hope, you are familiar with the situation also, regarding the activities of these sweeper peoples. I hope some other people might have complaint on this matter. What salary you give to them, if this is not enough for those people, then please increase those people's salary. Otherwise recruit some other people for this work. Because, there are still lot of honest poor people's, who can satisfy with their salary and they are in the queue.

Gautam