[Resolved]  swift dzire vdi ,ka-09 p 7937 — faulty break pads,pulling towards left side.shockabbsorber noise

sir

I dr k.c.shashidhara physician from mysore ,bought swift dezire vdi in febrauary 2009 after waiting period of 3 months.
after 2000km i started getting problems like break pad noise, pulling towards left side and front shock absorber sound . i am doing my service with maruthi service station ,KRS road mysore.

I have serviced the vehicles about 7 to 10 times including the the regular services.
but the problem still persist.

my first comlaint no was,[protected] . second complaint no.[protected] ,after this they took my vehicle and repaired for two days but the problem was not solved. i want to ask u following questions

1.Being reputed company you have promised customer like me to give a good vehicle with out any problem but it is not true in my case

2.why i should repair my new vehicle so many times after paying so much money and wasting my time.

3.because of the above problem i was upset and depressed because i had lot hopes on maruthi company .These problems are affecting my professional work.

4.because as you have asked earlier i have sent my vehicle so many times for service without any results,so please consider my request of replacing my vehicle with new one.if you dont oblige
i have decided to go to consumer court ,news paper and TV 9 channel so that i will get justice and the other customers will be aware of these problems .
please dont ask my vehicle again as i have not bought my vehicle for your experiments.
I HAVE DECIDED TO FIGHT TILL THE END IF I DONT GET THE JUSTICE TO MY PROBLEM