Syntel Inc http://www.Syntelinc.com — Cheating/Ruined/

syntel's affected stake
respected,
i have been selected for SYNTEL INC in Jan'2011....Its been 15 months , and I didnot get any news regarding my joining with syntel.
There are many like this (no. in thousands)....I am really frustrated calling and mailing them,but no response.... They have wasted my 1+ yr precious time and RUINED my career ...when the selected candidates mails / call them ..they are soooo reluctant to give answers, they wont even bother to reply, leaving us in pain and agony. Please take proper action on so called MNC , and plz plz save us , or we need compensation from syntel. This situation is repeatedly hapenning every year after year.(since 2006 , and no action is taken on this company) I have found many complaints on syntel in this www.consumercomplaints.in website. But I think no action is taking since many years. why ????? Do we need to complain else where to get our problem solved ???? plz reply with that information so that we can complain at other place. It's not our angry that is talking , it's our pain and inner feelings. Plz save me and also thousands of engineering fresher graduates every year from this company.

syntel website: www.syntelinc.com

Syntel INDIA campus details with address and phone number. Plzzzz save us . Take appropriate action on this FRAUD company , cheating Graduated freshers every year.

MUMBAI
Unit No. 112
SDF IV, SEEPZ
Andheri (E)
Mumbai 400 096
tel: 91-22 4047 0100

CHENNAI
117/1 Arihant ePark
Lattice Bridge Road (LB Road)
Adyar

1/124 Shivaji Gardens, Moonlight Stop
Nandambakkam Post, Ramapuram
Mount Poonamalle Road
Chennai 600 089

Syntel International Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. H7 & H8

MIDC IT Tower
MIDC Talawade Software Technology Park
Pune 412 114
tel: 91-20-6615 1000
Syntel International Pvt. Ltd.

PUNE Campus