[Resolved]  T World Nokia 3 — sms about 2010 T-World Nokia draw

I received an SMS on my mobile from TM G F N U on 10th Jan at 8.06 p.m.. The Text is :- "Your phone has won GBP 5,50,000 in 2010 T-World Nokia drawn in UK. To claim send details to Email : [protected]@live.com."

What is the truth? I have seen in the Indian Complaints Forum that many people have got this type of SMSs. Can u please tell me more about this on my email ID.

Comments

2010T-WORLD NOKIA DRAWN IN UK. — 2010T-WORLD NOKIA DRAWN IN UK.

MY PHONE TATA INDICOM HAS WON GBP 550000 IN 2010 T-WORLD NOKIA DRAWN IN UK. MY TATA INDICOM NO.[protected]
Raj narayan choudhary
lelmatha vijaynagar
House no :27
LUCKNOW 2
can you please tell me in detail
I received an SMS on my mobile from TM G F N U on 10th Jan at 8.08 p.m.. The Text is :- "Your phone has won GBP 5, 50, 000 in 2010 T-World Nokia drawn in UK. To claim send details to Email : [protected]@live.com."
please tell me the truth behind it.
i have recieved a mail on my mobile that you have won 5lakhs in 2010 T-World nokia drawn in UK . was it true.
i recived a massage please tell me the truth behind it."Your phone has won GBP 5, 50, 000 in 2010 T-World Nokia drawn in UK.
I have recieved a mail on my mobile([protected]) that you have won 5lakhs in 2010 T-World nokia drawn in UK . was it true.plz tell me.
I have also received a message :"Your phone has won 750000 GBP in 2010 t-world nokia drawn in uk. To claim send details to [protected]@hotmail.com - Is This True ?
i recived a massage in my mobile ([protected]) please tell me the truth behind it."Your phone has won GBP 5, 50, 000 in 2010 T-World Nokia drawn in UK. PLZ TELL ME what means of GBP .
I received an SMS on my mobile from TM ICRW on 13th Jan at 8.45 p.m..

The Text is :- "Your phone has won GBP 7, 50, 000 in 2010 T-World Nokia drawn in UK.

To claim send details to Email : [protected]@hotmail.com"
please tell me the truth behind it.
I have also received a message :"Your phone has won GBP 550, 000 in 2010 T-world nokia draws in uk. To claim, send details to Email:[protected]@live.com-Is This True ?
i too have recieved such an sms on 26th jan. i don know abt this. please help.
I have also received a message :-'" your phone has won GBP550000 POUNDS in
2010 [protected]@live.com
I received an SMS on my mobile from MD-T-WORLD at 13:05:47pm.on feb 1st.The Text is :- "Your phone has won GBP 5, 50, 000 in 2010 T-World Nokia drawn in UK. To claim send details to Email : [protected]@live.com."
please tell me the truth behind it.
great news you have got the sum of 750.000 pounds in nokia lotto uk contact: [protected]@hotmail.com
GREAT NEWS YOU HAVE GOT THE SOME OF750.000 POUNDS IN NOKIA LOTTO UK
CONTACT: [protected]@hotmail.com
this is sms i got on my cell so pls tell me how you are going to transfer my money which i won.
urgently pay me my money. thank you
i too received message on my mobile n i think no body gives u money without having his some benefit.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other