[Resolved]  T World Nokia Draw In Uk — Fake SMS

I receive sms from t world nokia draw in UK that your mobile number is selected in draw for 5,50,000(GBP). send to detail on our e mail.

Comments

Nokia — getting a message of winning 50000GBP

sir, i received a message on my phone no. [protected] that our mobile no. has won 50000GBP in the ongoing int'l phone no. draw in U.K and to claim email your name address mobile numberto [protected]@live.com so what does this mean, have i won someting !

t world nokia draw in uk — win prie money 550000 gbp

i had recevied a message 12/12/2009 that ia have won 550000gbp in 2009 T -world nokia draw in uk ,pls send rply my no [protected],

T World Nokia Draw In Uk — 550000gbp money

i had receved a messsage 12 12 2009 that i have won 550000gbp in 2009,T wolrd nokia draw in uk
My phone has won GBP 550000 Pounds in 2010 T-world Nokia draw in UK.
Pls comment about the authenticity.
i recently received a sms saying that i have won 550000 pounds in T-world nokia draw in uk.to send details e mail.please provide me with information regarding originality of the sms and send the report to my email id [protected]@rediff.com.
I have received an sms from t-world nokia drawn 750000...

I want to know, i have not participated on any of such type of programm than how can we won/loose...

Is this is fake or true ...what are the merits & demerits if we reply them as per their intruction
I have recently received a sms saying that i have won 5500000 pounds in T-world nokia draw in uk.to send details e mail.please provide me with information regarding originality of the sms and send the report to my email id - chaudhary.[protected]@gmail.com
receiveved ur sms saying i win 600, 000, 00 pounds in t-world nokia draw in uk.
send a sms on mobile & email id .

plz
I had received following SMS.
SMS dated 17.06.2010 at 06:34PM IST, stating "your mphone number won the GBP550, 000-Pounds in 2010 T-world Nokia Draws in UK".

And asked for details.