[Resolved]  TA BOOK CLUB — ITEM NOT YET RECEIVED

THIS IS MY THIRD LETTER. Rs.3,198/- has been debited from my credit card and make the payment to LIVING MEDIA INDIA LIMITED, NEW DELHI on[protected]. on[protected] I have got a message from TA Book Club regarding order No.OGA[protected] for Rs.3198/ has been despatched on[protected] by EXPIT NCOD/E[protected]. Sir, Even after completed one month I have not received any item from Courier services. I request you to kindly inform the name of courier services or the item which you have despatched.

Comments

TA BOOK CLUB — Item not delivered so far

I am a SBI credit card holder. As per my monthly statement there is a payment of Rs.3,198/- to Living Media India Limited New Delhi has been made by debiting my above credit card.

I have got a message(SMS) from TA Book Club as follows:
"Dear Kesukuttan Anchingal, your order No.OGAO90079512 for Rs.3198/- has been despatched on[protected] by EXPIT NCOD/E[protected].

However , I have not yet received any item/ or information in this regard so far.

I request you to kindly inform me the name courier or the item you despatched.

Kesukuttan.A
Hello sir,
I ahve made a payment of Rs.1198/- towards INDIA TODAY, MUMBAI on 30/01/2010. But still i didn't receive my products(BATA Bag, Reebok Wallet, Reebok Keychain & Free Reebok watch gift). They have given the expit courier consignment number-E[protected] which not showing any records.

Could you please let me know the site to check the courier details or order status asap

Krishnareddy