[Resolved] Tafe , tractor — fraud by dealer
We run a NGO -- Jagriti Vikas Samiti , registered since 2001 at Sawai Madhopur, rajasthan.Recently we have took up a case to help a poor farmer who has been cheated by a TAFE co tractor dealer.Details are as under :---
Mr. Harkesh Jagha purchased one tractor TAFE co. model no. MF 1035 DIJ Mahashakti IDB, SC & 6 * 2 GB, bearing chasis no. 540955, engine no. S 337 62621 on 14.4.2010 from M/s Avinash Motors, Baroda Road, Sheopurkalan, Dist Sheopur, State - M.P., regional office - Gwalior (M. P.).
Mr. Avinash Meena, the owner of M/s Avinash Motors himself made the deal and sold the tractor to Mr. Harkesh Jagha s/o Mp. Prahlad Jagha (village Mor Dungari, Dist. Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan).
1) Bill without date, that too given after three months on long requesting.
2) Form no. 21 (sales certificate) without date.
3) Insurance certificate not given till date.
4) T.R.C. not given till date.
5) Tyres provided to Mr. Jagha have been committed of M.R.F. co but he has given the tyres of Birla co.
6) Many other parts have been changed.
7) Misbehaving and use of aburt language by the dealer.
8) Area sales manager of TAFE Co (Gwalior region) Mr. Deepak Lalwani is also involved in this matter and doing favours for the aforesaid dealer.
Please note that Sheopur is in M.P. state (India) but it is only within 60 kilometers of Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan, Indai). Mr. Harkesh Jagha is a poor man who has been provided monetary support by Central Government of India to settle outside the forest area. He was given a pakage from the Govt of Indai for settlement. But due to the cheating and fraud done by the dealer he is in a very miserable state. There are rumours that this dealer is also involved in other forgeries also. He is not ready to provide any assistance to the customer. Mr. Harlesh jagha is in a ruined condition due to this fraud.
Its a request to you in earnest from us to do justice with the poor farmer at the earliest
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
File a Complaint