Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  tango footwear at vizag, andhra pradesh. — very bad customer service and no exange for shoes which which were not worn even once

hi,
My name is farheen, i am from vizag. Well recently i went to Tango footwear stores on 5th aug 08', i bought a pair of sandals worth RS 675/-, the next day i again went and purchased sandals worth Rs1395/-. My problem arised when i wore the sandals worth Rs675/-, i was not feeling comfortable, so i went back to this shoes mart for an exchange, but to my shock they were very reluctant to exchange the shoe, inturn they spoke to me non-sense and above all said that i had used the sandals . I did a mistake of not checking the sandal when i was purchasing it, it had a little gum stain which can be easily removed, i was so pissed off with the employees in the shop that i kept the sandals there it self and gave my contact no. and asked them to inform the owner to give me a call after he's back. To my suprise the Tango fellow called up and said that he would not exchange the piece, I GOT ANGRY AND ASKED HIM TO HAVE IT FOR HIM SELF, and that Tango fellow kept them with him.
My Sincere adive to all the people in vizag is not the go to that bloody store where they dont want long term relation with customers but are only bothered about thier business.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

hey,
Ido agree with you yaar... its the most sickest store, they dont value customers as god, they treat them as nothing... the Tango fellow doest exchange the sandles also, he never thinks of future business neither does he bother of goodwill.He only needs money...customers can go to hell. My advise to future customers is please dont go to this shop. And above all the shoes he sells are over prised!