[Resolved]  tanveer — Rave for Excellent Service

From: Ahmed, Tanveer (EMEA Dispatch Ops)
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 2:05 PM
To: 'charudatta.[protected]@icicibank.com'; 'sachin.[protected]@icicibank.com'
Cc: 'Rinku Gupta'; 'Head Service Quality'; 'Customer Care'
Subject: Rave for Mr. Rinku Gupta {Manager-Service Quality} (Corporate Office) ***IMPORTANT***

Dear Sachin,

This is with reference to my interaction with Mr. Rinku Gupta regarding my ICICI Bank cedit card account. I found his approach to my Query very professional and we had the issue rectified in no time when I was really dissatisfied with the email support. All I can say is Excellent Service I have received from your bank, I’m very much impressed & delighted by the service and attention I received for my Query/Concern.

I would also like to inform you that I was NOT a very happy Customer earlier due to wrong expectations set by few ICICI employees to meet Balance Transfer Sales Target + Misuse of my identity to meet the sales target, I did decided to end relation with ICICI Bank and share my worst experience on Blog sites like other dissatisfied Customer’s, but once it was escalated and senior management team took complete control over the ownership the service was trending in the right direction.

Just to let you know I’m NOT like other Customer who go behind Benefits than Customer Service as preference I’m Vice-Versa. This is first rave mail to ICICI Bank and looking forward for more in future.

As a feedback I would like to tell you that in general public have a BAD impression about ICICI Bank & reputation is NOT that great compared to other Bank’s. I’m NOT kidding nor I’m lying this is fact you can’t deny, Even my colleagues in Office + Relatives who hold ICICI Card have the same opinion. All I can say is one BAD Customer Experience it takes to spread the Rumour to create a negative impression about the company in simple terms ‘Word of Mouth’ which really matters a lot when it comes to Service. Whatever I have shared this is from a Customer’s point of view because even I work for a Customer Service Industry and very well aware of Customer Experience.

I’m writing this mail to let you know that I will certainly share my Best Customer Experience with my Colleagues + Relatives & update the same in Blog sites where you can hardly find Good Service comments especially about ICICI Bank.

Please forward this mail to Mr. Rinku Gupta (Direct Reporting Manager Miss. Bhavna Raut + other ICICI Directors).

I would like to pass on my Best Wishes & Good Luck to Mr. Rinku Gupta for his excellent service.

Further to that, His manners and personal approach were a credit to ICICI Bank and I would have no hesitation to share my experience with my colleagues in Office & also update the same at www.complaintboard.com and www.consumercomplaint.in blog to make people aware that “We live in a fast and business like world but in the end it is people contact that makes the difference”.

Mr. Rinku Gupta thanks again personally for all your assistance - you a great asset for ICICI Bank !

I hope that ICICI give credit where it is due to staff like you as I have nothing but praise for the assistance received.

Ten points for your very good customer services!

Should I encounter any further problems, I will let you know.

In addition, If there is any Customer Survey please do send it. I will complete your service questionnaire in due course

It has been a pleasure dealing with you.

I would also like to thank Mr. Ratheesh Achath & Sheetal Thakur (Office Of Head Service Quality), Thanks for your follow-up I’m NOT sure where the Cheque leaflets have gone anyways I appreciate your help on this.

Lastly Miss. Bhavna Raut, Even though we had arguments initially at the end we agreed to what we disagreed (I was impressed that you didn’t want to lose a Customer like me and trying to look for options), Even though the final resolution was my idea as I didn’t want to make things difficult for each other. Corporate companies need more Commanding Manager’s like you + Best Customer Handling ettiquette. Request you to kindly share your Best Practice and escalation handling tips with your Team this will certainly reduce dissatisfaction to an extent.

Sachin, Hope you read this mail & get a personal reply from you.

Thanks again for your time & patience.
Tanveer Ahmed
EMEA Dispatch Ops
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

tanveer — PCC not issue

I Tanveer Ahmed had submit my passport for PCC on 24 of Nov 2008 my File no :m029484 but still i did not recived my passport with PCC as my collage is starting from 26 Jan 2009 plzz kindly help me

Complaint categoryCategory: Other